•3•

At this time of the night, the atmosphere seemed calm. It seemed silent. I couldn't help but chuckle at the dullness of the bright moonlight as its rays merely shimmered upon my face.

As I brought the lit paper up to my chapped lips, I blew, before allowing the smoke to travel down and into my already half dead body.

As the suffocating fumes choked and ate me out from the inside, I sighed and shut my eyes.

The moment my eyes fluttered open, a knock on my door made me turn lazily.

"Come in" I said dryly with a sigh and propped the cig back in between my lips.

The doors slowly opened revealing the familiar petite blondie my dad wanted to get married to. Her gentle pale blue eyes glanced up at me and I turned away.

"Can I help you?" I asked dryly, my gaze fixed on the view.

"We made cranberry pie so I brought you some" I heard her say nervously. I turned to her. She stood stiffly, staring at me, hope reflecting in her eyes.

"I'm good, please leave" I stated softly and she whispered a small okay before leaving reluctantly.

I sighed to myself and turned, facing the luscious woods again. I then threw away the still lit cigarette before hopping back down into my room.

Weakly, I went to lock my bedroom door. I then walked towards my bed, stripping down to my boxers. I snuggled against the soft linen, drifting into dreamland moments later.

......

The screeching high pitched sound coming from the alarm clock was unbearable, making me roll around, annoyed in my bed.

I roughly smacked down on the device, shutting it up. Groggily, I sat up stretching and wiping away at my eyes before huskily leaving the soft mattress and heading for my bathroom.

I managed to get out of the bathroom in record time before proceeding to get dressed for another day in the hell hole called school.

After putting on some casual clothes, I immediately headed down stairs. I jogged towards the kitchen, and was met with my father plating up on the kitchen island.

"Sit, I'll bring you breakfast" he monotoned lowly as he dished out some food on a plate for me.

I gave no verbal response as he brought me my food. Setting the plate down, my father gave me an emotionless but deep stare.

"What crawled up your ass this morning?" I said dryly and he gritted his teeth in annoyance before banging a hard fist on the table.

"You were rude to my fiancée and now here you are disrespecting me!" He yelled.

I gave him a blank look which slowly twisted into a smile followed by a humoured burst of laughter.

"You know what, fuck it all, the wedding's this weekend" he spat, his raging form stomping away afterwards.

.........

I exited the vehicle, sighing loudly as I banged the door shut. I then walked up to the entrance, my hands shoved in my pocket.

The wedding's this weekend, I sighed remembering my dad's words from this morning.

I reached for the door, a hand gently grazing mine coincidentally. I looked down, my eyes catching soft peach colored nails before trailing up to the arm and then the face of the person.

"The fuck are you wearing!" I exclaimed, my jaw dropping at the shortest and skinniest shorts known to mankind. His feminine curves overly obvious, not to mention his bubble butt.

  His features were astonishing for a male. Some might even mistake him for a tranny.

"I said decent" I said, keeping my voice lower than before.

"I d- don't have a-a longer d-dress or sk-skirt so I wore shorts p-p-please don't yell at me again" Aleister shivered, staring down at the ground with his legs clenching together shamefully.

I let out a hopeless sigh before shrugging as we both entered the building together.

"Are you mad?" He whispered and I just sighed, shaking my head.

  As soon as Aleister was sighted, rape eyes were shot from different directions. Some people even made perverted remarks and by the look on his face, I could tell he was about to cry.

Before I could say anything to him, he zoomed past me and only whimpering noises and sniffles were heard before the entrance doors closed behind him.

I sighed and took a look at the time on my phone, still a few minutes before school actually starts, I thought. Languidly, I left the building yelling out his name. After a few minutes of searching, I gave up, remembering that we had first period together and he didn't seem like the type to skip classes.

.......

First period started ten minutes ago, where is this kid? I thought to myself. I was honestly getting worried considering the way he took off this  morning. He seemed scared.

My thoughts were interrupted by the soft creak of the door being opened. The entire class turned to the door which revealed a shy looking Aleister.

"Um sorry I'm late...I um got lost" the boy who had me worried just a few seconds ago squeaked.

"Are you new?" The teacher asked and he nodded slightly, stepping in and closing the door behind him.

"You may come in but try to be early next time" the teacher said softly and he nodded before coming in to take a seat.

All seats were taken except for the one next to me and he did not look like he wanted to sit near me at all. He looked around like a lost puppy, pretending to not see the clear and free seat next to me.

"You may sit with him" he teacher ushered and he hungrily bit down on his lip before frightenly taking a seat.

......

Minutes past and his obvious discomfortable with the seating arrangement never faded. He was nervously sweating while jittery hands fidgeted under this desk. He would squirm uneasily when my eyes would unpurposefully land on him for even the briefest of seconds.

It was a pathetic sight to be honest but it was equally humorous, how he would shift slightly in his seat with every slight move I would make.

I looked away for a moment, actually focusing on what the teacher was saying when suddenly, I heard small taps. I turned and found a shriveled up paper on my desk. I looked over at Aleister, his nervous jittery hands giving him away.

  I let out a small chuckle before turning to the paper. I picked it up, slowly unfolding it. As I unfolded, I made sure to steal small glances at the nervous boy from the corner of my eyes.

   He was staring at me in anticipation as I held the unfolded paper, reading the note written in honestly the most beautiful cursive writing I'd ever seen.

I'm sorry for wearing the shorts :(
I'm sorry for attracting too much attention in the halls :(
I'm sorry for running out like that:(
I'm sorry for not answering when you came out to look for me by yelling out my name :(

Pls don't yell at me after class :'(

I smirked and turned my head so quickly that I caught him staring. A blush crept upon his cheeks making my smirk widen. I then put the letter in between the pages of my book before looking at the teacher, making sure the smirk I had on never faltered.

Please don't forget to vote on this or leave a comment ..