・゚*。☆Sort of Confession・゚*。☆

Quake:

You're lying if you haven't feel anything around him. It's Quake we're talking, every girl's crush, heck even nannies want him too. That's why, you felt overwhelmed, scared to tell him what you had longed wanted him to know. You place an envelope in his bag, hoping he will read it someday.

"What's that?" You flinched as you were caught in action. "I-it's uhhh I..." You stammered. Fudge that, he'll knew it eventually. "Quake, actually I have been—" "WAIT!" Quake exclaimed, brown eyes wide as realization kick him. "L-let me say it first." He mutters as you brace yourself for what he will be saying.

"I've been in love with you too."

Thunderstorm:

It's not like you never notice there's a pair of stray red wine eyes timidly checking on you. Though sometimes he gave an acknowledging nod when the two of you seen each other, never he actually come up to you. Which you also a bit sad for that little fact. You decide to come to the café alone without your friends, ordering two glass of beverage as you wait, for a certain person.

Your heart clenched as time passes by heavily, with no trace of him coming. The ice has long dissolved and so do your hopes. Maybe not today. Maybe never will. "Mind if I join you?" A voice spoke up as he sat down in front of you. He slurped the drink that was meant for him as his eyes dare not to meet yours.

"You could've invite me to seat with you from the start."

Cyclone:

Sure, Cyclone always have his ways on lit the atmosphere up, and that also your hopes on confessing him. But you were scared. He is friendly, like to everyone. You're scared that it was only you who felt that way. And not sure if he actually just treat you just like everybody else.

"Do you know I can read palms?" Cyclone spoke, distinguished every little thoughts of yours. "Oh really? Let's see about that." You beamed, holding out your palms. Cyclone stare at them, drawing small and big circles with his fingers and pressing the tips of your fingers. "Can you really read palms?" You asked doubting him. "Yes" he says, more seriously now. You swear you saw sparks of electric in those blue eyes as his never fading smile grew wider.

"Us."

Blaze:

Eventually, you caught Blaze doodling you in class. And say, he really not a good artist, you can't even make out if that's you or a lorry truck. Well, after that the two of you hung out more often, disturbing each other if one's losing focus. The feeling grew more than just a friend. But Blaze can't just say it out properly.

"Why is it always so hard?!" He frustrated, lashing his anger out at the building's rooftop. "IT JUST A SIMPLE, 'I LIKE YOU' WHY?!!" He boomed, getting more angry to himself. "Should I just scream it out?!! I LIKE YOUUU!!! LIKE THAT?!!" He yelled out and much to his luck, you were looking up to him, witnessing his confession outrage moments.

Blaze fell to his knees, face can't get more red than his flames. "I...said it."

Ice:

Ice is always sleepy. Even if he said he was awake and pretty much had enough sleep, the aura of listlessness never fade of off him. Not that you hate it. Plus, everytime when he dozed off, you take a quick moment to stare at his peaceful look. And again, you're doing it while the two of you in library."I wonder what happen if I'm not the one looking out for you." You mutter silently, staring it his long eyelashes.

"Funny, I wonder who else will do that." You flinched as he reveal his ocean blue eyes under the heavy eyelids. "Y-y-you're awake?" You stammered getting much embarrased. "Yeah. For a fact, all this time. Always." Faint smile create upon his lips as he caught your little secret.

"Now, you have the right to look at me with my eyes open now."

Thorn:

You had liked him for some time by now as regularly meeting up with him in the nearby park. Though you haven't tell him that yet, knowing him, he probably mistook your confession as a like for being friends. It was frustrating that he sometimes doesn't seem to pick up your hints and you can't say that you do felt like a fool.

"Hey, we have been meeting up like this for months now.." You started, trying to see the clear view on his point. Thorn blinked nodding to you. "I was just wondering... What... Do you think of me?" You asked looking up to his forest green eyes. Thorn smile, bashfully looking away. "I...think I like you." "WAIT FOR REAL—NO, y-you mean in a f-friend kind of way or—"

"No, in a sexual way."

Solar:

Sleeping supposed to be some sacred blissful moment especially when you're so tired and really in need for it. And whoever have the very right to disturb that beautiful moment are willingly to dig their own grave. And it seem there this one certain person who claimed for their grave.

"Hello, I was thinking you need to help me sort this out." He said as you yawn in the microphone. "What, you found out Earth is actually flat?" You reply a little annoyed. "Er..no. Just that, if a guinea pig and a pig get a baby, what would it be called? Er piggy—no, a guinea pig?"

"If you and I have a baby, would it get my beauty and your 3am thoughts or it have yours beauty and my 3am murders thought?" You asked. Solar cough awkwardly by now, blush created on his face. "I...don't know— is that a confession?"

"Genius, just go to sleep."

ps: sorry I just have to😂