21

EDITED

When Jungkook enters his room he closed his door, but a foot stopped it. Jungkook smiled and he already knew who it was.

«What are you doing here?»

«I'm just gonna change» Taehyung said innocently.

«Ye ye, sure» Jungkook said and took off his shirt.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

«Stop looking»

«Sorry you just look beautiful» Taehyung replayed with a shy smile.

«Thank you» Jungkook blushed.

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook and wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist.

«Aren't you gonna change?»

«Yes, just a sec. I just wanna stay like this for a while» Taehyung kissed the top of Jungkook's head. Jungkook just giggled and looked up at Taehyung.

Down in the living room

«Can you stop touching my butt Yoongi!» Jimin screamed at a smirking Yoongi.

Hoseok sat on the sofa laughing, his hands clapping.

«I can't help myself»

«Yes you can, keep those fingers away from my butt»

«You say that now, just wait until you're in heat»

«YOONGI» Jimin screamed, blushing madly.

Back at Jungkooks room

Taehyung and Jungkook ended up cuddling on the bed, Jungkook on top of Taehyung. His head resting comfortably on Taehyungs chest.

«How is you're back hyung? Maybe I should not lay on you» Jungkook panicked a little and got up fast.

«Noooo come back» Taehyung whined and stretched his arms out.

«But hyung, you're back»

«It's much better, now come back before I chase you» Taehyung said getting up.

«Yeh sure» Jungkook sassed back.

Taehyung slowly got up and ran towards Jungkook. He tackled Jungkook to the ground, in a gentle way. Jungkook was a giggling mess and even more giggles came out when Taehyung started tickling him.

After the tickling party, both of them were laying on the floor. They were giving each other small kisses, giggling to themselves. Just enjoying being close. That was until a knock interrupted their sweet time.

«So Taekook, when are you two planing on joining the rest of us?» Asked Hoseok in the doorway.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked up at Hoseok, both of them looking like lost puppies.

«Hyung why did you have to ruin it» Taehyung whined.

He got up and helped Jungkook get up. Hoseok just rolled his eyes and left. Before Jungkook could leave, Taehyung grabbed his arm and pulled Jungkook close to him. He gently kissed Jungkook on his lips, a small smile appearing on Jungkook lips.

«Let's go» Taehyung said after the kiss