{11}

He starts to lean in closer to me when his guard came without knocking.

"Bos– i apologizes! The matter is important." He bowed and got out quickly. Taehyung sighs in annoyance and gave me a peck before going out of the room. I touched my lips where he kissed it

"What are you doing to me, Kim Taehyung?"
~
"To be honest, I don't like that girl. I don't even know why he picked this girl." Taehyungs grandma said to her friend, she surly didn't like Y/n. She wasn't a kind of nice person either, she was an evil one, That made Taehyung to believe her since he was a child, she and her husband ruined his past.

"Yeah, same here. He should had picked a more classically and rich woman." her friend agrees with her, Taehyungs grandma smirks.

"Oh, how nice to have everything!" she whispered, her friend smirked along with her. "Taehyung! You finally are here, I had waited for you, honey!" Taehyung hugged her happily. All this year Taehyung was smiling a real smile to the wrong person. She would do anything to conceal the truth from what she had done in the past.

"I'm Sorry, had some business to be done of. So what did you wanted to talk about?" His excitement turned into one of his serious expression.

" alright, I want you to listen to me carefully and do not interrupt me."

"I will not."

"I have found a good woman for you and i have spoken with her parents. She is rich and exactly your type! I'm sure you and her parents will agree on that marriage." Taehyung wanted to cut her at the first word but he respected her, he was mad but hold it inside. Taehyung frowned, why would she plan that without my permission? He thought. Taehyung sign to his grandma's friend to leave them alone in privately.

"But I told you before, you should stop looking for girls for me. And the worst is you  even had planned the marriage? Grandma, you should had asked for my own permission." He looked at her in disbelieve.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry but since her grandpa is an CEO and an mafia, he will give you more guns or more people!" He shakes his head saying,

"Forget it. Anyway I have got work to do." With that he walked away, leaving his grandma alone.

"Damn it!" She scoffs, she had to make him to listen to her. By saying 'guns' she meant money for herself.

Meanwhile Suga

"It's unbelieveable! No, No! Are you even sure it's you? But they said you are dead!"

"I'm dead sure about this, can you now tell me your name? I have asked this like tw-"

"Look! This is insane! If they find out about you being alive, they will kill you No matter what, as long as your dead!" Suga shakes his head again, he doesn't know he is a part of a mafia work, no one can get them.

"What is-" the boy cut Suga off again.

"It's craz-" Suga had enough of his talks, he grabbed his collar and got in to the alley and pushed him on the wall beside the trash, so people won't see. he looked down on his tag name which he worked for as an bar-worker. It writes, Bang Chan.

"Bang Chan? Hm." Suga was shocked to see who this boy was, he is his cousin, he just nod and let go of off him, Chan got down still shock from the sudden action.

" you could have asked my name, without doing that... You know...action thing...Anyway, that was Crazy! C.R.A.Z.Y!" Suga glares at him with his bored face, at least I do not talk as much as him. He thought. After Chan calmed down, they sat on the bench, to start with the real conversation. "you know, I'm your cousin-" Suga cut him with his bored face again.

"I know." Chan looks at him and nod. "So, Chan. Tell me about our family without lies"

"They said you guys were dead by an car accident."

"And who are they?"

"Our grandparents, they hated... Your mother, even she was so nice-" Chan notice Sugas expression, so he changed the topic about his mom. "you need to meet my mom. You know, your aunt, your father's sister."

"And why should I?"

"She have to know that you are alive!"

"I don't want to meet anyone from this family."

"Well, here am I?" Chan pointed to himself while smiling silly.

"Okay, look, I don't know what's or why the reason they hated your parents, or should I say mostly your mother. but, Yoongi I'm going to help you, okay? You can trust me." He said while putting his palm on his chest, and the other hand on Yoongis shoulder. Yoongi doesn't know if he could trust him, however he just nodded. Chan smiled brightly and hugged Yoongi. I still have hopes in me... Yoongi said to himself.

"Then from now on you will live with me."

"But what about my parents?" Chan asked a little nervous.

"Don't worry about that. " Yoongi said while standing up, Chan smiled and stood up with him.

"Is that your car?! Woah!"

"Shut up and get in." Chan obey him and got inside of the cool car. After some silent, Yoongi broke it. "Why are you working in that bar? After all, there is better than that work."

"Well, I needed money..." Chan looked down, should I be open-minded to him? He thought to himself and looks at Yoongi who is waiting for his talks. "Well.."

"Just talk." Yoongi snapped, making him speak.

"I Iied to my parents about that i love that job when i really don't. Our grandfather always takes My father's money. And wants him to work with him. However my father always refuses to work with him."

"Why does he need them?" Yoongi asked

"That's the point. I don't know. I don't know what he needs them for. So that's why I wanted to work too. To help my family." Yoongi nodded and say,

"We will figure this out, first I want to find my sister, and find out who killed our...parents." Chan nodded while patting Yoongis shoulder.

"We will find out the real reason, everything happens for a reason. We will find this out." Yoongi nodded and started the car.