King of Everything

Official final chapter of the RWBY X Male Reader Hypno Harem. One year later...

It had been a full year since you conquered all of Remnant and enslaved everyone under the Relic of Choice's command. Wherever you walked, people would worship the ground from where you once were. You were loving this. You had just finished screwing around with Sienna Kahn and some girls named NDGO or something like that. They were happy to pleasure you. Even happier to place one of their own, Dew, back into a "reconditioning" camber in Atlas.

A few people do occasionally break out from the relic's hold so you guessed it was a good idea to keep those prisons and chambers back up and running. You were rooming the halls of Beacon, now your personal Palace among Remnant. But that shouldn't matter right now. Right now, you moved back to your massive throne room. Of course once you walked inside, you saw your main harem plus a few female workers staring deeply into a spiral you had set up to reinforce their programming.

You rolled your eyes and shut the thing off and shocked the girls back into their reality.

(Y/N): Now girls, what have you learned?

Girls: To obey Master. We must obey Master. He is our king. We need him to live. We must obey Master.

(Y/N): (Chuckles and snaps) Awake.

The girls blink and they all return to their "usual" state and turn and see you.

Girls: MASTER!

They run towards you and surround you with hugs and kisses and guide you back to your throne and sit you down in it as they all go to their knees. As a rule, they were all naked. And you liked it this way. You snapped your fingers again and pointed at Yang and Ruby. Both knew their roles perfectly by now. Yang wasn't allowed onto your lap unless you specifically ordered her or wanted to give her a spanking (which Coco was currently doing anyway) so she was stuck sucking you off.

Ruby got to sit on your lap and began to make out with you. You snapped your fingers again and the girls began to circle around you and your throne and watch as the sisters did their jobs. After awhile, Yang got you off and you decided, hell with it and began another orgy with the girls. You also had a few of the female workers join in just to appease to your sick mind. That and you thought it was really hot seeing Ilia and one of the slaves treat Blake and Yang respectively like other slaves.

Weiss and Winter also got some action with you, kissing you and allowing you to finger their asses and other things. Of course you used your semblance every once and awhile to further enslave your girls. Salem had Cinder, Emerald, Neo and the twins to bow before you and you also remember getting up and using those girls as steps towards Kali and Blake and Raven and Yang and fucking them all night. After that, drinks were served and you all had passed out.

You woke up the following morning in your bed with a sea of your girls and their juices all around you. Ruby was beside you once again as was Weiss and Winter and Coco. The Faunus slaves were at the foot of the bed all still within each other's hands, dildos and straps on on or in them as well. Raven was knocked out at the edge of the bed with Yang and Vernal on leashes and both silently making out with one another. Pyrrha, Nora, Penny, Ciel and Glynda were on the love seat at the other side of the room, most cum of all covering them.

Neo was laying on top of Cinder's back, her breasts pushing into the Zealot's. Emerald and the twins were lying besides Cinder. The twins were making out while Emerald spooned one of them. You honestly wanted nothing more than to get up and do everyone of your little enslaved harem girls but that was not the case. Then there was a knock at the door which woke a majority of the girls up.

(Y/N): Enter!

The door opened and inside walked Ghira Belladonna, Taiyang Xiao Long and Ozpin.