57

Jimin's POV

"Put that in this box". I told Mono and he did. "Good boy!". I gave him a cherry and he ate it happily. We were moving to the mansion today. And by we I mean Jin and I. Everyone was doing missions and Jin told me to pack so we can get the better rooms. "Jimin! Are you ready!". Jin yells down the hall. "Yes!". I yelled back.

 I yelled back

"Can't I look cute just this once?". I groaned and carried my boxes downstairs. "Why is my brother carrying his own things?!? Someone better get their ass in here and help him!". Jin shouted and butlers ran to my side. "Forgive us young master". They bowed at me. "I can do this myself, my brother is the spoiled one". I said.

"But...". "No buts, now help him before he yells again". I said and they bowed and went to my brother. "Mo?". I pet Mono and smiled. "My brother is like that, he will love your if you show yourself to him". I said. "Mo". Mono snuggled against my neck and I giggled. "Ok, cutie let's get a move on before my brother kills someone".

"About damn time". Jin huffed at me and threw me in the car. "Hey! I ca...". Jin slammed the door in my face. "Hate you". I pouted. "Your adorable!". Jin pinched my cheek. "To our new home!". Jin says and drove away.

 Jin says and drove away

"Eek!". Jin and I squealed together. "Its better then I thought". I said. "Its perfect!". Jin jumped. "Come Jimin, let's go... Jimin?". Jin looked around him but Jimin was gone. "You little bitch!!!".

I locked my door and put the dresser in front of it. "Mine!". I laughed like a maniac and jumped on the bed. "Mo?". Mono gave me a sad look. "I'm sorry, I mean ours". I smiled. "Mo!". Mono attached his self on my face. "Ok! I love you too!". I giggled and removed him off my face. "My room is so better then yours!". Jin yelled. "Doubt it!". I shouted. "Come see!".

I left my room and followed my brothers aura he left in the hall. Jin was standing in front of a room with a smug look on his face. He said nothing but opened the door for me.

"Shit". I said under my breath. "Gorgeous, like me, I know". Jin said. "My room is bigger, that chandelier is going to kill either you or Namjoon, its too white, it looks like it jumped out of a 1970's England home catalog". I said. Jin grabbed his chest with a fake hurt expression and kicked me out his room. "But it is gorgeous!". I laughed and went back to my room.

I was laying down petting Mono who was sleeping on my stomach when I felt some strong power in the air. I jumped up scaring Mono out his sleep. "Holy... Who is that?". I said. "Mo!!!". Mono smacked me with his tail. "Hey, I'm sorry". I rubbed his ears to calm him down and he went back to sleep.

"But who was that?".