03 | strangers

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 3
STRANGERS
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I COULDN'T SLEEP thinking about the man from last night. He is indeed the most beautiful man I've ever seen. His sharp gaze was so captivating and brazen attempt tugged my heart but it was wrong for me to feel this way.

Knowing that it was futile, I shrug it off because we wouldn't meet each other again. I focus on today's occasion, new year's eve.

Ryujin and Jungkook have decided to visit their parents except me due to personal money issues. Ryujin has boarded the flight earlier this morning, leaving me and Jungkook behind to the train station.

"Hey, don't be sad. I have a surprise for you in a few hours," Jungkook peers rather excitedly with a cheeky smile.

"What surprise?" I look at him sceptically.

He grins. "It's a surprise, but.. I promise you're going to thank me for it,"

"Okay, you're being weird but that's cool. At least you didn't forget being a friend." I joke, earning a laugh from him. "Anyway, what time does your train arrive?"

He instantly glances over his hand watch. "Soon enough,"

After a few minutes, a loud hustling noise resonates from the dark tunnel. Knowing it is the train, I prepare myself to bid goodbye to my best friend.

I sigh, my heart feel heavy before looking up at him. "Take care, ggukkie,"

He chuckles and flicks my forehead playfully. "You too, and don't forget, eat your meals regularly! Don't go on a diet, alright? I'll kick you if I find out that you are,"

I roll my eyes playfully at his blabbering. "Goodbye, Jungkook." I shove him into the train and wave my hand.

His lips curls up into a bunny smile while he's holding his bags in between his arm, waving back slightly. "Love you!"

"Hate you too!" I tease, chuckling when a scowl formed on his face.

Once the metallic door shut close, I wait patiently for the train to board until it is nowhere in sight. I sigh and drive back towards the campus using Jungkook's car.

•••

I was in the middle of finishing my assignments when I heard my phone ringing across the room. I am all alone in my dorm without my roommate since she is also celebrating new year with her family.