BOB NEWBY

Chapter 7: Bob Newby

Tee was in her room when suddenly alarms started to go off, it reminded her of when she escaped with Eleven

Tee was in her room when suddenly alarms started to go off, it reminded her of when she escaped with Eleven. Her eyes widened at the realisation something was going wrong.

She banged on the door, hoping someone would come and get her so she could see what was going on. She kept on banging and banging on the door, but no one was opening it.

She could hear gunshots and cries outside her door, and stepped away from it, her hands shaking. Something out there was big, and she didn't know what it was, or how powerful it could be, or even what it was.

Her eyes darted to the mirror, as a bang came from the other side of it. She stepped backwards, her back coming into contact with the wall as the glass began to break. Her breathing picked up as her hands grew clammy, electricity sparking from them as she got ready to protect herself.

As soon as the glass smashed, a being that looked like a demogorgon but smaller appeared and her eyes widened. It looked her up and down before pouncing at her.

Tee let out a large scream before shooting electricity at it, making it falter in pain for a moment. That moment wasn't wasted as Tee jumped through the smashed glass and started running through the halls. She quickly opened a door to another room, which turned out to be a janitors closet. She closed the door behind her and spilled some disinfectant on the floor so the demogorgon-Like creatures couldn't smell her.

She turned away from the door as she tried to grasp the situation.

1. Creatures from the upside down had got through the gate

2. those creatures were now terrorising the lab

3. most people inside the lab were dead

4. she was not.

5. she needed to find a way out.

She took a deep breath as she heard one creature go past. She had to get out of there. She slowly left the closet, barely able to see around her in the darkness. She took three steps forward when suddenly the ligths above her flickered on. She looked up and down the corridor, thankful no monsters were closeby as they would've definitely seen her.

There was a cry behind her, and she turned round to see a soldier, the one that had purposefully tugged her along only a day or so ago, cry out for her help. She took a step towards him, but he suddenly got dragged around the corner, letting out a final scream before it fell silent.

Tee let out a staggered breath, feeling like she was about to throw up, before making a run for it in the opposite direction. She had to get out. She had to be okay. She didn't want to die.