Chapter Twenty - I Am Annabel! This Isn't The End!

Just a little author's note: First, the title is short but it's longer, you'll see in a bit. Apparently the original title was too long. But you'll see the real title in a bit. I also I added a "Get To Know The Author" into the discord server for this story. So anyone who is apart of it is free to ask me any questions!~ As for anyone who doesn't have the server you are also free to drop a question on my profile and I'll make a little page with all the questions with the answers or I'll answer them right away. All questions welcomed!~ Also, if you haven't read "ANNOUNCEMENT #2" yet, go on and check it out!~ For everyone who already put up their OCs for me to see, thank you so much! They all look amazing when I was reading them and I can't wait to see what's going to be in stored for them!~

If you haven't already read "ANNOUNCEMENT #2" go on and read it if you want your OC to be a part of the story! I'm giving everyone more time to send in their OCs before I pick and post up the epilogue!~

I also just wanted to let you all know that I've been writing this story for five years. Well five years once July comes around but still, five years. I can't believe this book is coming to a close soon. I hope you all like or love this book as much as I do because it has a very special place in my heart.

That's my little note, enjoy Chapter Twenty!~ Can't wait for you guys to read the epilogue soon as well!~ Also, keep a small look out for a hint about Annabel's mother or sister in this chapter. Comment when you find the hint and what you think it is!~

Chapter Twenty – I Am Annabel! The Insane Princess of Wonderland! The Mad Hatter! This Isn't The End!

I healed and recovered after a couple more weeks and everyone has caught me up on everything that has happened over the past couple of months. I can walk and run without stumbling and went back to my usual killing sprees with everyone again. I sat outside in the backyard sitting against a tree looking up into the sky. One thing has been bothering me though.. What The Voices said.. My mother.. Lisanna..

- Flashback to a couple weeks ago -

Ethan stepped forward with his hands clasped behind his head saying, "It's about your mother.. Lisanna.. For the past couple of years, she has been watching over you.. You met her earlier this year when you fell into your coma.. Annabel.. Lisanna gave us a warning.. She said, 'An evil may have been defeated, but be warned and cautious.. For something more dangerous and vicious is coming your way.. My daughter, I wish you all the luck in the world and may the spirits of Wonderland protect you, your father, my brothers, family and friends and that you all be safe.. Your sister and I will see you one day again soon.. So soon.. We love you, my Annabel.. I love you..'.. That was the last thing she told us before cutting off her last connection that she had with us.'

I blinked in surprised as I stared at them before looking down at my lap. "My.. mother sent that message?.. So she's been watching over us.. me.. all this time?.. Why hasn't she come back? Everything is safe now! She can come back at any time! My mother and sister can come back now and we can all be a family again!" I shouted as I felt my eyes turn red with a mix of dark blue in them as I looked back at The Voices. I gripped my blanket tightly as I shook. I felt someone hold onto me a bit tighter making me look down to see Rosie squeezing me with her eyes filled with tears. "W-We don't know why.. Miss Lisanna never told us why not to tell you.. She always told us it was to keep us all safe.." She said as I looked up to see The Voices nodding along to her. "Lisanna was like a mother to us ever since we were a part of her.. But the day she left Wonderland, she left us with you to protect. That was her wish.. We grew up and took care of you and protected you in honor of your mother.. And we slowly grew attached to you, Annabel.. We love you, Annabel. Even if Ashton, Avery, and Ethan don't want to admit it with how stubborn they are, but we love you. We know that you have answers about your mother and why she left.. But truth be told, even we don't know why she left. She just said that there was danger and that if she was around, everything would get worse. Much worse.. We're just as upset about the disappearance and cut off of your mother as we are.. We saw her like a mother too and it hurts us dearly.." I heard Lucy say as I looked over at her.