Chapter 6

A really early update, because I had time and I just felt like it. Enjoy!

Samuel's POV

There was whispering all around me, though I couldn't tell who was there.

My body was seemingly made of...sparks. Yeah, sparks. They were surrounding my body and consuming my body, creating some sort of a warm feeling. I liked it.

I was laying on a soft surface and at the same time wasn't. Like, it was soft, but it wasn't. I don't know, it confused me too.

Somebody was tracing my skin and it left behind even more tingles and they tickled. I turned my head to the side to force the mysterious somebody to take their hand off of my face.

A sharp intake of breath, and the fingers on my skin froze.

"Mate?" Two very similar voices rang clear. Even though I couldn't remember anyone with such deep and smooth voices, I felt safe and as if I had known the owners for a lifetime already.

I was a bit taken aback with my body's response. I could feel my cheeks heating up and butterflies filling my stomach.

The whole thing was starting to make me nervous because I still couldn't open my eyes to see what was going on or even who was hovering above me.

My eyebrows knitted together and my nose scrunched up as my breathing sped up.

"Hey, hey, it's alright, babyboy. You're safe, shhh." The two voiced started cooing and for some unknown reason I immediately calmed down.

Somebody wrapped their arms around me and pulled my body up from the soft - yet not soft - surface I had been laying on.

After a bit of shuffling I was set on what felt like someone's lap.

A hand was holding my upper body against someone's chest? I don't know. There was a hand on my face and a hand in my hair and another hand was holding mine.

Wait, that's like four hands.

Finally, I found my eyes. They fluttered open slowly and got used to the light.

Two shadows leaned closer and after a few moments I could identify them as faces. But who were they?

"Hey there, baby."

The one to my right smiled and slid a finger over my nose. His eyes were a sparkling green and were filled with warmth.

The one on my left moved and I turned my attention to him. He pulled his hand out of my hair and softly rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Well aren't you a vision."

I felt my cheeks getting redder and his startlingly clear blue eyes sparkled with joy. He smiled at me and I could see that he had dimples, they made him look so adorable.

Turning back to the green eyed one I noticed that he too had dimples. Now that I think about it, they look really similar, identical almost. Well if you exclude the eye color.

Both had really soft looking brown hair and I had a sudden urge to run my hands through those fluffy brown strands. Fortunately, I could control myself and my hands stayed put.

For the next few minutes we just stared at each other and the strangers were stroking my face and hair and hands. It seemed as if they were stuck in some sort of a trance or something.

Then, unexpectedly, somebody knocked on the door.

The boys stiffened, the one holding me smushed me into his chest (it was quite comfy if I'm being honest) and the other was standing by the foot of the bed, ready to pounce. And it all happened in a matter of seconds.

How did they move so fast?? And why are they... growling?

The chest I was pressed into was vibrating and from the small hole I could see what was going on, I could see the other stranger literally shaking.

"Guys? Can I come in now?"

That voice I knew, it was Alexis.

Was she on a rescue mission to save me? 'Cause that would be really nice of her.

"No." The one standing bit out before he came back to sit with us on the bed.

The green eyed stranger holding me loosened his grip a bit and I felt relieved. A minute more and I would've started drooling.

Wait what??

Christ, no, I did not just think that.

You know you are hardcore blushing when you can feel it yourself and, yeah... I don't think I need to add anything more for you to get what I'm trying to say.

Could I please have some holy water?

I was broken out of my thoughts by the blue eyed stranger - gahh, I need to know their names, I can't just keep calling them 'blue eyed stranger' and 'green eyed stranger', he leaned closer to me and nudged my cheek with his nose, chuckling.

"You are one cute little kitten, aren't you, baby?"

I whined, embarrassed, and for a moment I forgot where I was, buried my head into the chest I was leaning on.

A chuckle from the one holding me brought me out of it and I leaned back, trying to put distance between me and him but it wasn't the brightest plan because he was clearly stronger than me and pulled me right back.

"Come on guys! He is my friend first!" Insisted Alexis from the other side of the door and tried to get in but couldn't because the door was most likely locked.

Now, both of the strangers grabbed me and squished me into their chests.

"He's ours!" Was what they yelled at Alexis who was now banging on the door.

Now wait just a minute.

Theirs??

When was this decided?

Why wasn't I present?

Why didn't anyone even warn me??

Why wasn't there a warning sign on the front door?

A sign that said something along the lines of:

Attention! Please proceed with caution for there are a pair of possessive lunatics living here! Thank you and have a nice day.

Why wasn't it written somewhere?

Why didn't Alexis tell me?

*gasp*

Maybe she was planning it all along?

But no, she's too nice for that.

Besides, we're friends, right?

Right.

"What do you mean yours? I belong to myself, thank you very much."