C H a p T e R 28 ✔️

Since nothing was scheduled for that particular day the three boys and Haru had to go to school.

On the way to school, Kai stuck by Haru and their hands brushed against each other. Haru may be a risk-taking girl but even she was weak when it came to stuff like this. She blushed when Kai turned her way and smiled.

"Bye Hyung! See you at lunch" Kai and Taehyun waved as Hari grinned and smiled at Beomgyu who was walking away to his class.

"Well someone's in a good mood today" Taehyun nudged Kai' shoulder. "We're switching seats today. I hope I get to sit next to Haru and you again." Kai smiles at Haru who was standing next to Taehyun.

"Kai you sit here and Taehyun sits next to you." The teacher pointed to a desk  and Kai walked over crossing his fingers and repeating not Minji. Over and over. But like every other cliché story, "Minji you sit next to Haru" happened.

Haru looked terror-struck while Minji cackled. "I'm looking forward to making a new friend" she replied sweetly.

"Why can't Day6 just shoot me already" Haru muttered making many of her classmates laugh.

Haru slowly walked over too her seat next to Minji and layed her head on the desk. Burying her head in her arms.

After about an hour more of pure torture of Minji telling Haru to get away from Kai and the teacher blabbing on about some grammar Haru was finally free.

"Heyday" Taehyun greeted cheerfully trying to get Haru out of her slumped mood.

"Where's Kai?" Haru asked making Taehyun pout.

"Am I not important enough?" He hugged making Haru hug him.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really annoyed. You are important" Haru's muffled voice chorused.

"Kai's in the classroom helping clean up. I'm pretty sure Minji's with him too" Taehyun muttered before the realization struck him.

"Shoot, Minji is with him" Haru muttered before smiling at Taehyun. She then ran down the hallway to their classroom.

"Kai? Are you in-" Haru stopped in her sentence midway as she stared at the scene in the classroom. Her throat went dry and she couldn't say another word.

Taehyun trailed behind her as his eyes widened at the scene as well. Kai was in there with Minji. But what startled them was the fact that he was

Hugging her

------------- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------

Looks like some drama(rama)
Lol I suck at this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kai? What the hell?" Taehyun yelled startling Kai and Minji.

"Yah, I'm gonna go. See you later sweetie" Minji cooed and Kai looked like he was about to burs into tears.

Taehyun left the room so that he could give Haru and Kai their space.

Haru just looked at him waiting before opening her mouth. "Did I really mean nothing to you?" She asked as she made eye contact with him.

"That's not it, I meant everything I said yesterday. You mean a lot to me" Kai argued. "Then what did I just witness?" She asked. Kai couldn't take it anymore a tear rolled from his eye.

"She forced me! I was helping clean up when she walked in and all of a sudden and kissed me on the cheek. Then she showed me a picture of her you know,.. and said that she would send it to you if I resisted against her again. And I didn't know what to do cause I really like you and.." Kai was interrupted when Haru moved her face closer to his.

Haru slowly lifted his face with her hands and connected their lips together making Kai's eyes widen. Haru smiled gently before pulling away and looking at him right in the eye.

"I believe you" she muttered as Kai pulled her in for a hug.

"Thanks, now lets leave this classroom before the teacher gets back" Kai chuckled as he and Haru walked out the classroom.

"I am very disgusted by both of you" Taehyun muttered he looked like he was shooketh. "Same. That kiss was really something" Beomgyu started as they all started walking home together.

When they walked into home both of them were holding hands, Yeonjun and Soobin listened to Beomgyu and Taehyun's story about school before walking over to Kai.

"So, are you two together now? Or are we still waiting for diamonds to rain?" Yeonjun asked breaking the two away from each other.
"Well~ Haru will you be my girlfriend? Like in secret. Just between you, me and the hyungs?" Kai asked and Haru smiled even wider.
"Of course you dumbo! I've been waiting for a while now" She buried her face in his chest to hide her blush as everyone cheered.

Thanks for reading
Bye