59

Yoongi's POV

We finally came back from what I think was a good day. However, my eyes were still blue. "Why didn't your eyes turn back to normal?". TaeHyung asked me. "I like it... Do you think Jimin will like it? Does he like the color blue? You think I can change them to a different color?". I asked.

"You are SO whipped". Hoseok laughed. "Shut up!". I yelled blushing. "Oh... Crap". We turned and see Namjoon and Jungkook standing there. I saw TaeHyung roll his eyes and then he clicked his tongue. "Jungkook". I whispered to Hoseok and he gave me a weird look.

"What?". Hoseok said. "Jungkook would TOTALLY kick TaeHyung's ass". I whispered. "Their fight is a relationship problem". Hoseok hissed. "If they throw hands and then have crazy sex later they will be alright". I said. "Seriously, what is wrong with you?". Hoseok asked. "I'm sexually frustrated". I shrugged. "Your seven fucking teen". Hoseok said. "And?".

TaeHyung walked in the house in silence and Jungkook groaned. "Tae! Wait!". Jungkook chased after him. "You are terrible". Namjoon said coming next to me. "And the problem is?". I look at him. Hoseok just laughed and we saw TaeHyung run out the house.

"Hyung's their gone! Jin and Jimin aren't here!".