seven.

Kissing your neck, lick your thigh and your body
You say fuck what you heard 'bout it
Now I got you nervous 'bout it
I'll make sure that you're not disappointed
Especially knowing this is all you wanted
| PARTYNEXTDOOR - Don't Know How

Kissing your neck, lick your thigh and your bodyYou say fuck what you heard 'bout itNow I got you nervous 'bout itI'll make sure that you're not disappointedEspecially knowing this is all you wanted| PARTYNEXTDOOR - Don't Know How

"How you doin', nice to see you again," Omari gave Royce a quick hug as he walked into her home with Nathan trailing behind him

Sunday had came by in the blink of an eye, and Jeremiah had invited his best friend's over to Royce's house with her permission, of course. Jeremiah was a bit nervous about meeting some of the people closest to Royce, and figured if things went south at least he'd have his two best friends in the same room with him.

"Hey you guys," Royce greeted both him and Nathan, "Jeremiah is back in the kitchen with my cousin and brother, feel free to help yourself to whatever is out already. I'm only waiting on my best friend to bring a few more things."

Omari and Nathan nodded, walking towards the direction Royce had pointed out to them. Omari took note of Royce's small townhome and just how warm and inviting it felt. She obviously had an eye for design due to how her home was decorated, and she obviously was well-kept due to it's cleanliness.

Walking into the kitchen, Omari looked over the girl who was joking with Jeremiah about Royce. Jeremiah was doing a pretty good job at holding his own because he seemed to be pretty laid back and not as anxious as Omari was expecting him to be.

"Aye! My bros!" Jeremiah laughed, taking note of his two best friends as they shuffled into the room, "These are my two best friends, Omari and Nathan."

"Jaslynn," the girl smiled as Omari shook her hand, "I'm Royce's cousin."

The girl stood about five-foot-three with her smooth, mahogany skin popping off of the orange colored dress she was wearing. Her box-braids were pushed behind her shoulders, letting everyone see her round, innocent face. Her features were a little similar to Royce too, both of them having the same nose that showed they were family. Omari noted she was a gorgeous girl, nonetheless.