When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Freya opens her car's door for me. I get in. Then she also gets in. She fastens her seatbelt and I do the same thing. She takes out her cell phone and call someone. 

"Wait a sec. I have to make a call." She said smiling at me. 

"Don't mind me." I said to her. 

She place the phone on her left ear. 

"Yo... It's me..." Freya said cheerfully. 

"........." 

"Ha ? What do you mean by what do I want ?" She looks amused. 

"........." 

"Aww... Forgive me..." She said laughing. 

"............" 

"Pretty please ?" 

"........." 

"I'm visiting." 

"........." 

"Right now. I'm on my way." 

"........." 

"Huh ? Okay... Bye..." 

She hang up and turn to my direction. I sigh and look at her. 

"Aw... Rea... Don't give me that face." She said reaching my cheek and rubbing it. 

"Well... Tell me what you are planning first..." 

"That's no fun. I'll just give you a clue." 

"Okay. What is it ?" 

"We're going to Old Westbury." She smiles. 

"Why ?" I said confused. 

"You'll see." She's still smiling. 

Why the hell are we going to Old Westbury ? To meet with some millionaire or something ? I don't get it. I guess I'll have wait and see. Freya still looks at me. I look back at her. Her gaze is still makes me weak. I can hear my heart beating. Oh God. Why is she looking at me like that ? I break the silence. 

"Why are you staring at me like that ? Is there something on my face." I said confused. 

"Well no. But you forget to give me something." She said smiling happily. 

"Huh ? What ?" I'm really confused. 

"Geez. Rea... You're no fun." She said laughing. 

"Sorry. Well tell me what I forget." I said folding my arms. 

She lean closer to me and grab my chin gently. Her gaze softens. I'm lost inside her gaze. 

"You forgot this." 

Freya place her lip on mine. We're kissing. It feels very nice and warm. My heart beat faster. I moan and I bite her lower lips. We kiss a little while longer. We part. I feel my cheeks blushing. She look at me then laugh. 

"You're so cute. I can get use to this." 

"What's that suppose to means anyway ?" I frown. 

"Well, you're always blushing. It's cute." She smile. 

I cover my face with my hands. I feel Freya grab my hands. I let go of my hands. She kiss my cheek then smile. 

"Don't cover it. You're so cute when you blush." 

"Ugh..." 

My face feels so hot. I guess I'm blushing again. Geez, why do I have to always blush around her. I can't help it. I slap my face. I can hear Freya chuckle.