Chapter 14

Bambam's PoV
"I'm so glad you came!"A girl with cool aura said and hug me.

She owns this place. Her father give this to her as a graduation gift. So lucky. I smiled .

"Of course! Why not ,right?"I answered her

"Ohhh!! Seulgi-yah!"Lisa said as she saw Seulgi and hug her

We met her 2 months ago when we were exploring Some clubs near our place. She's a good friend of our. A very good one.

"You look so cool!"Seulgi complemented that made Lisa laugh.p

"You too! By the way this is my friend ,Jennie"she introduces Jennie

Seulgi offers her hand and at first Jennie didn't accept it but Lisa ask her to do so. Improvement huh?

"I'm Seulgi "Seulgi introduced herself

And in my surprised Jennie just nod. What the? Tsk!

"Please be comfortable. I'll just talk to others"Seulgi smiled at us before she left.

Tsk. So stressing. I have an exam this friday. What the fuck. Can they let students rest?

"One bottle of Rum ,please"I said and the guy hurriedly do what I said and I drink it as he place the bottle in front of me.

"What do you want to drink?"Lisa ask Jennie as they sat beside me.

I take a sip from the bottle. I look at Jennie who's looking at Lisa  raising her brow.

"You won't drink?"Lisa ask her but Jennie didn't answer her question ,instead she just stare at her .

Seriously? What's wrong with her?

"A bottle of Whiskey please for my bestfriend"I said to the guy while smiling.

Lisa look at me smiling so I smile back.

"Thanks"Lisa said as the guy place the bottle in front of her.

"I know you well"I said smirking and she just smiled at me.

I look at Jennie who's staring at us without any emotions to her face.

"There's no justice of you coming here without drinking any fucking drinks right there"I said as I pointed out the drinks.

"A glass of Vodka , please"Lisa said.

The guy place the order in front of Lisa but Lisa place it in front of Jennie.

"Drink this. It's not that hard. I'll just find my friends"Lisa said

When she was about to stand Jennie grab her wrist that made Lisa sit again.

"Stay right there"Jennie commanded that made me laugh.

Lisa close her eyes in annoyance. Oh. It seems like she's a little bit drunk.

Did I tell you guys already that she's different when she's drunk? I guess not.