The Hooded Figure On The Train

Follow my friend, XxJustAPotatoxx
I would walk onto the train, I would see an inkling? She had purple tentacles, and wore what looked like a Crown on her head, the Crowned figure merely looked at me with little interest, and went back to doing something, maybe on Tumblr.
I wandered for a while, eventually talking to somebody named Padre, he said he would give me souvenirs, or something like that is he shows me something called "Mem Cakes"
(A/N I was so tempted to write meme cakes XD)
I would take out my "CQ-80" and I went to "Fake Plastic Station"

'Strange...' I thought, 'To get off, I have to pay?'
I payed the 100 CQ-Points, and I would barrel roll myself into the station,
PAK!
PAK!
PAK!
Which was the sound the boxes made as I broke them, grabbing some armour on the way, a Sanitized Octoling with a Octoshot strolled her way towards me, I gasped in horror as then I realized it wasn't the time to gape over a fallen comrade's loss of free will, because at this point she was 3 meters away, as she was previously 20 meters away, I would start to make an ink path as she would fire my direction, I would dodge, as soon as I got far enough, I would superjump high into the air, and I would drop three bombs around my former comrade, splatting her.
I would move on to the next room, splatting the boxes, and getting the best armour possible, and my eyes would go wide seeing a couple of octoling wielding a splat roller and a  splatbrella, so I would take cover behide some plastic trees, and I would take care of the Brella Octoling, the. I would bomb Roller Girl, finally, with my spirits brimming with a shining confidence, I would step into what looked like the final room, all I would see was a rectangular prism podium which looked to be roughly 10 meters tall, and a Sanitized Octoling, wielding Splat Dualies, she would immediately activate an inkjet, I took advantage, quickly made an inkpath and ink the podiums wall.
I would quickly splat the Octoling our of the air.
I would see what looked like... I don't even know... but, I fired my Splattershot at.. the pole thing, and I would touch it, which officially meant I completed my mission.