20

There are three types of people in the world. One, who craves for attention, like they would do anything to get attention. Limelight is all they want. Two, who don't want no attention, who hates attention and doesn't want people to notice them because they are either too shy or they have the fear. And three, who doesn't care if they get attention or not. I loud and clear belonged to the second category.

The whispering in the air made me conscious as I walked past the corridor towards my locker. I had just stepped foot inside the school and the havoc was created. Students were openly staring at me and whispering like I didn't have any brains to understand. I was getting the not-so-required attention.

And it all started because of him.

No, not the one you all are thinking, the other one. The stupid of the group— Now, I know all of them are stupid, but I am talking about the stupidest of stupid, the baby of the group, the hottie with a child's brain. Yes, the very one— Blaze Tyson.

It has not even been a total of twenty four hours since he posted a picture of us on Instagram right after embarassing me with my cheeks red on point and the deed was already done. Also, his caption, 'Our new babe', was not doing much better in lessening the stares.

Why god, why?

"Munchkin!" I turned around only to be engulfed in a very tight hug by none other than Ethan. A huge grin spread across my face as I hugged him back with the same energy.

"I missed you."

"Aww." He said, ruffling my hair which earned him a smack.

"Geez, woman! Chill." He whined, as he styled his already styled hair.

"I am so thankful that you are here. All these people are watching me like a hawk." I spoke as we walked together towards our first class.

"Oh, yes. I have been wanting to ask you, what's with the Our New Babe thingy?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"It's nothing like that."

"Oh, yeah? Then please explain that."

"Explain what?" I asked and he pointed towards the other side of the corridor. I turned my head and my eyes widened. The Three were walking towards us, to be more specific— Me. I turned my head, held Ethan's wrist and ran towards our first class, not paying any attention to the screaming and shouting of them or just of Blaze for that matter.

Once, we were inside the class, I took a deep breath and so did Ethan who was looking accusingly at me.

"What the fuck was that?" He questioned, while plopping himself on his usual seat.

"I don't know." I said, shrugging my shoulders and taking out the books.

"Avelyn!" He whined, like a little kid that he was, "Tell me!"

"It's nothing, really."

"Either you tell me or I make Stella get everything out of you." I looked at him with wide eyes and horror struck face.

He clearly won't do it, will he?

"Tell me you are joking."

"No, I am Ethan." I just gave him a bewildered look.

"I am serious, Ethan."

"Wait, what? I thought you were Avelyn."

"Ethan!"

He was about to make yet another of his useless comments, when the door of the classroom flew open and entered The Three.

My eyes widened and I duck my head to hide myself from them. Ethan gave me a weird look from beside me which I ignored completely.

"Just so you know, you are making yourself more visible by doing that." He said, pointing at my weird flex also known as hiding.

"I thought I was doing a pretty good job."

"At what?" A voice spoke from beside me making me startled.

"Giving me erection." Ethan said with a smirk which earned him a smack on the head and deadly glare by none other than Dante Knight.

"Jesus, woman! This violence needs to be tone down."

"Were you ignoring us?" I looked at Blaze who was looking at me with those painful eyes making me almost guilty, but as soon as my gaze shifted towards the curious looks of the student body, the guilt vanished as soon as it came.

"No?" The answer came out more like a question.

"And here I thought we were best friends!" He spoke, dramatically earning more and more stares which made me glare at him, hard.

"Act you age!" Klaus scolded him and pushed him, making him fall into his seat. He pouted and cross his hands across his chest and oh my god, did he look cute!

Once everyone was seated, the professor entered and started doing at what he is best at— Making us fall asleep. A sigh escaped my lips as I watched Mr. Gates turning pages to give us more homework like the one he gave two days back was not lengthy enough. It's a different thing that I was already done with my work, but still.

I opened the page and was marking the notes over which we had to do our research on when I felt someone's hot breathe on my neck. The hair on my back stood up and I stiffened, immediately. They traced their fingers on my back making me bend my neck at a strange angle because of my excessive tickling problem.

The fingers trailed from my neck to my back and ending just above my hook, making me blush like crazy. At this point, I was really hoping that he would stop before anyone's eyes fell on us because he was getting too far.

His lips brushed against my skin as he spoke, "Don't make me wait too much, love." Then he bit my earlobe as I tried everything in my to not escape any sound which was trying to escape or else I would die from embarassment.

Finally, he pulled away and I released the breath, I didn't know I was holding for so long. My eyes met Ethan who was looking at me mischievously which only meant that he saw everything.

If my cheeks were not red before then they definitely were now. Soon enough, the bell rang and I quickly put everything inside my bag and stood up, ready to leave when a voice from certain grey eyed person stopped me in tracks.

"You coming at Dante's place today, right?"

Before I could reply, Ethan dropped his hand on my shoulder pulling me close and replied, "No, she can't."

"Why?" He whined and I wanted to just go and hug him, that's how adorable he was looking.

"Because she is helping me today."

"With what?" Dante asked and like a sense of déjavu hit me, when Ethan said with a smirk,

"Erection."

••••••••

Am I really late this time?