-20-

It was very late at night. Tom and Tord were in bed. They were just talking about random things. They talked about aliens, random facts that they knew, their favorite things, and much more. It must've been around one in the morning when they had finally stopped talking. Now, they were just looking at each other, and smiling.

"Tom, you're very pretty." Tord said, staring at him with a lovesick look. Tom smiled, blushing. He put his hand on Tord's face.

"Thank you, but really, you're the prettier one." Tom said. Tord laughed, and wrapped his arms around Tom's waist. Tom smiled, and put his arms around Tord as well. They smiled, tiredness seeping into them. Tord was the first one to fall asleep, softly snoring. Tom smiled, for the millionth time in a day. He slowly fell asleep, thoughts of his boyfriend in his mind.

About two hours later, Tom woke up groggily. There wasn't really a reason why he woke up. Tom looked at Tord's nightstand. The time read 'Three- O seven AM' Tom sighed. 'The Devil's hour.' He thought. Tom flipped over quietly, trying not to shuffle too much. He didn't want to wake up his boyfriend. Tom gazed at Tord's features as he slept.

Tord didn't look to peaceful, his face was just sort of neutral. Tord's hair was quite messy, and it looked like he had given up trying to make it stay down. Tom didn't need to see Tord's eyes to know that they were a light shade of gray. If he had to describe them in one word, he'd choose 'beautiful' because that's what they were. Tord had faint freckles, but they were hardly there, and they were only around the area on his nose. Tord often pulled his somewhat long hair into a small ponytail at the back of his head. Tom found it cute.

Tom wrapped his arms around Tord. He hoped that he didn't wake Tord up, he'd hate that. Tom quietly move forward, and kissed Tord on the forehead. Tord honestly does not know how long Tom had been waiting to just be able to hold him like this. Tom's head was in a flurry of emotions, mainly consisting of embarrassment, and love.

Tom laid back down on his pillow, just staring at Tord. Tom was very lucky that Tord had chosen him. Out of all the people in the world, Tord chose him. On his own accord. It's crazy.

Tom heard shuffling, and looked at Tord. He opened his eyes, rubbing them with his hand. Tord looked around, before his eyes landed on Tom, looking at him intently.

"hm? Tom? What're you doing awake?" Tord asked croakily. He had just woken up, after all. Tom smiled at him.

"Nothing. I just woke up, and couldn't get back to sleep." Tom said. Tord smiled and nodded.

"You probably didn't even try to go to sleep." Tord said. He wrapped his arms around Tom again, kissing the top of his head. Tord knew that Tom loved it when he did that. Tord rubbed Tom's back in a rhythmic pattern, not speeding up or slowing down. Tom gazed at Tord with a smitten look.

Tom slowly drifted to sleep.