-99

^PLAY WHEN YOU SEE A RED HEART

Ariella's pov

Graduation

Today was the day.

I was going to graduate.

I couldn't believe it. 

"Hermanita." Letty started tearing up. Oh god i just did my makeup SHE BETTER STOP!

I just finished getting dressed and i was ready to get my diploma and dip.

"I cant believe you are going to graduate

"I cant believe you are going to graduate." She says as we both looked in the full length mirror.

"Mom and dad are proud." She says and i could see she was getting emotional. Fuck now im getting emotional.

"Okay lets stop." I say and she nodded as we made it downstairs.

Terry, Andy, Cesar, and Derek were downstairs.

"Oooo you look like you getting married." Terry says as i playfully roll my eyes.

Then i noticed Dom and Hector trying not to cry. Sensitive ass babies. Im just graduating they act like im leaving for college. Which i aint.

Sorry mom and dad.

I gave them hugs and laughed.

"Can we go now?" I ask as everyone agreed.

Dont worry! Oscar and the Santos were going to meet us there at the school.

After the whole ceremony i took pictures with everyone.

"These are for you." Oscar came up behind me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Aw thank you baby." I smile as i peck his lips.

Then Cesar took our picture.

"Im so proud of you mamas." Oscar mumbled as he kissed my forehead.

Then Hector came up to me. "You did it!" He cheered as he picked me up and hugged me so tight.

I just laughed and hugged him back.

"Thanks bro." I smile.

"So we having a get together at our house." Dom tells Oscar and i.