Scars

"Wha...What are you talking about?" You can hear his steps as he comes closer.

"Jungkook..." you wipe your tears.

"Why do I feel like I'm constantly making you cry?" Jungkook sigh.

"That's not about you!" You turn back, revealing your puffy eyes.

"Then...talk to me!" He reaches even closer, but you step back.

"Jungkook... look at you. You're perfect! Like, have you ever felt what is to be rejected?" You sigh, feeling the tears that slides down your cheeks.

"Yep. I'm feeling it right now.." his eyes drops down and he shakes his head slowly.

"Still, I'm not givig up, so..." he crosses his arms, looking back at you.

"...Why?" Your voice almost don't come out.

"I didn't come all the way here to leave like this. We have the opportunity to talk, let's do it." He nods to his own words, convinced.

"I'm afraid. That's it." You turn your face away, too ashamed to look at him now.

"Afraid of what?" He comes closer.

"Another rejection..." you murmur.

"So, basically you think I'll reject you... Why?!"  He frowns.

"Look at me.." You impatiently sigh.

"I'm looking..." he blinks twice.

"I'm fat. I have body rolls, strerch marks, cellulites, belly, chubby arms, a-"

"I can see all of that, Y/N..." he finally reaches close enough to touch your shoulder.

"And I think you're perfect." He smiles and bring his head down, to look you in the eyes, since you were lowering your head.

"How ?..." You feel so hesitant, so incredulous.

"Well, not everyone has to be the same. And I guess it's about personal taste?..."He sigh, placing one hand under your chin.

His hand gently brings your head up enough to look into his eyes. He pecks your lips tenderly, caressing the top of your head with his other hand.

"It might sound crazy for you...but once you wake up, you'll understand how you cause me this..." Jungkook grab your hand and place over his rock hard bulge.

You startle and cover your mouth, your eyes widen and seek his eyes in a hurry.

Jungkook had the most kinky smirk, while he bites his lower lip.

"That's-" you attempt to speak but he cuts you before you could finish your sentence

"Your fault." He winks at you.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I know, not a big chapter but that's it.

Unnie loves yoooou