Chapter 29

Samantha's P.O.V

I was just watching some tv then Marcel called. I told him to call me from my other phone if it was an emergency.
"Hello." I say.
"Sam." He replied.
"Is this an emergency?" I ask.
"Yes it is. I'm going to be in Seattle in a few days so we can talk face to face." He says. Seattle was our code name for London. Shit this must be serious.
"Is it that bad?" I ask.
"Yes, very bad." He says. We say our goodbyes and I hanged up. What is going on? I feel so useless without magic.

If it's that bad, I decided not to go out. Lele could do everything for now. It's not safe. It's not safe enough for me to tell her. In just a few weeks I'll be 8 months pregnant and Lele is planning to have a gender reveal and baby shower all in 2 weeks. All I had to do is sit down and look pretty while having all these weird guests coming. I need to get stronger and prepare myself for anything. Vulnerability is not a good look on me. Once these babies are out, I'm going to make the Mikaelsons life a living hell.

They don't know what they are in for.

No ones P.O.V

"Marcel What do you mean not exactly?" Diego says.
"Diego if i tell you the Mikaelsons will get it out of you. We can't afford that type of risk." Marcel says, "Just know you are safe." Marcel continues. He gets his phone out and dials a number.
"Kenan, get the jet ready." He says.
"Where you going?" Diego says.
"Seattle." He responds so calmly.
"So who's going to keep running things here while your gone." Diego says.
"Davina is there. She'll keep the Mikaelsons away." Marcel says so calmly.

"If the Mikaelsons try anything let me know." Marcel says while getting a black suv and driving away.

Elijah's P.O.V

"Brother, I've got reports from some vampires that Marcel has gone out of town." I say.
"Gone where?" Klaus says while feeding from some random stranger.
"They don't know." I say.
"Brother how can you be so stupid? We need to know where Marcel is going! What if he is going to see Samantha!" He says.
"Well, it would be too late as he left 2 days ago." I say while putting my hands in my pockets.

"He left New Orleans right under our noses." Klaus says and tosses the stranger on the floor.
"She's staining an 1000 year old carpet." Rebekah says out of nowhere.
"Where have you been sister last night." Klaus says.
"Trying to find out the whereabouts of Samantha." She says while wearing yellow gloves attempting to get the blood out.
"What did this trying to find out Samantha's whereabouts include.' He says.
"What is this, vampire book club." She says dodging the question.
"You didn't answer my question." Klaus says impatiently.
"Because it's non of your business." Rebekah says. An eerie silence fell after wards.

"Did you find out anything then?" I say in attempt to break this silence.
"That was a relevant question." She says.
"Answer it then." Klaus says.
"Marcel is going to Seattle to visit a friend." Rebekah says.
"Do you know this friends name." Klaus asks.
"I believe it's Kenan." She says.
"There's no point in going Seattle then, if it's a Kenan that is clearly a male." Klaus says then his sinister smirk appears.
"What are you planning Niklaus?" I ask, what follows that smirk isn't always pleasant.
"With Marcel gone, I can finally be king."

Samantha's P.O.V

I waited in the coffee shop my arms folded, one hand resting on the hot chocolate that I ordered.
"You're getting bigger by the second." A voice says behind me.
"I don't know if I should be offended." I say jokingly.
"How's it going Sam or dare I say Mrs Mikaelson." He says while smiling and sits opposite me while I give him a death stare. He throws his arm up in defence.
"Too much." He says. I just nod at him.
"If you came all this way to tell me something I'm guessing the situation is terrible." I say.

"The Mikaelsons have been on my dick trying to find out where you are?" He says.
"Literally or metaphorically," I say and he just rolls his eyes at me.
"So you came all this way to tell me this." I say.
"There's too many ears everywhere I had to come also they think I'm in Seattle." He says.
"Did they find anything out?" I ask.
"I don't know yet but the way they are moving, they're getting closer every second. If it wasn't for the memory wiper I don't know what would happen to me." He says.

"It's fine anyways, if they die, you won't die with them." I say reassuringly.
"I am so glad you are my sire." He says.
"For now, remember you are Klaus' sire if they find out you are not, you would mean nothing to them for now, you have to act like they're the most important thing ever. They need to think that you are their ally. Then I'll come and make their lives a living hell." I say while smiling. I can't wait to see the look on their faces.
"My guys have been off edge since a new member of the family keep visiting." He says.

"They're fine, they are protected by me, since I'm giving you some of my strength and I'm linked to you." I say.
"Remember when you died. That made me uneasy.' He says.
"But you were still alive and your guys still alive." I say.
"But when a sire dies, we would have to die after." He says.
"I already broke the sire bond, the only thing you get from me is my strength." I say.
"Now you're pregnant will I still have this strength." He says.
"The strength will still be there. Just don't abuse it. What I'm doing for you is a favour." I say this time, I sip on the hot chocolate.

"Being human is a good look on you." He says.
"Don't get used to it." I say. "If you feel the Mikaelsons getting closer you know what you and Davina need to do. But for now, you need to kill Esther." I continue.
"Why would we do that. Wouldn't that mean we're helping the Mikaelsons." He says.
"Not necessarily. Esther is planning to kill them but I plan on making them suffer first. Once I've finished with them, you and your vampires can decide their fate. By killing Esther, you buy their loyalty." I say.
"That is a very smart plan, the only questions is  how am I going to kill Esther." He asks. I take a vile of my blood out of my pocket.
"Drink this, then bite her or stab her. If you are planning to stab her, put your blood on the knife then stab her." I say while handing it to him.
"Just like that." He says.
"Just like that." I say.

I take a vile of someone else's blood out of my pocket.
"What am I going to do with this?" He says.
"Drink my blood first." I say and he does that while gagging.
"Tell the Mikaelsons that this is my blood, the key to kill Esther." I say.
"But then they will ask where you are and kill me." He says.
"You know very well, that you won't die. They will do anything for that blood. Then you throw it on the floor or pour it out. I don't know just be dramatic with it." I begin, "They will think that the key to killing Esther is gone and this will be the part where you kill her and buy their loyalty. At this point, they wouldn't look for me since you've already done what I needed to."I continue.
"Ok ok. By doing this the Mikaelsons will feel powerless since I'm the key to killing their mother and what will you be doing if they're not going to find you anymore." He says.
"I'll be planning their downfall." I say.
"You're an evil bitch." He says and I laugh at that comment.