15

joohyun opened her restaurant at 5 pm.some people started entering and exiting,just like usual.

the restaurant was empty again around 11:30,joohyun sighed while she sat down on a chair.

the restaurant bell rang means that someone entered the restaurant,she lifted her head to see someone a smile,with the eyes that always sparkles.

she ran to him and hugged him in a tight hug.
"did everything went well yesterday?"she asked.

"it went well,why are you worried ?"he chuckled.

"it just that i'm worried,because your fellow friends don't follow you."

"it's my personal problems,it wasn't something serious though."minho lied,

he put his arms on her shoulder,both of them sat at the table as joohyum grabbed some bottles of soju.

"do you want to..."she made a drinking signal and minho smiled,nodding.

he stared at joohyun as she started to get drunk. his heart beats faster at the sight of her cheeks turning into pink.he thought it was cute when she murmured random words that he can't understand.

"she was the one who brought me to drink but she's the one who got drunk first."he mumbled.

"joohyun."he said and joohyun looked at him,eyes straight into his.

"do you,,like me?"he asked,it was weird asking about it but he wanna know about it.

"i like you since the first time i saw you. your eyes shines brighter than my future."she said,giggling.

minho chuckled, "what do you even mean with that-"

"after jaehyun,you made me feel different.you gave me the butterflies he used to give me before."

minho expression changed after he heard she said jaehyun's name,it's just..he hate him so much.until the day he die.

minho,he was thinking about his feelings towards her before she mentioned jaehyun.but after she mentioned his name,minho thoughts started to win over him again.

the thoughts that screamed to use joohyun to get a revenge on jaehyun.

he took a shot of soju,
"did he gave you butterflies the way i did?"he asked and she suddenly smirked.

"you made me feel way different,lee minho."
"jaehyun-"

"stop mentioning his name.i hate him."he said and she raised her eyebrows.he took a shot again.

"he's a friend now,you don't have to worr-"

he snatched a bottle of soju on the table, finishing all of it in just a shot.

"i said i don't like him.don't meet him anymore."

"but minho-"

he pulled her into a kiss,he thought he was mad about her talking about jaehyun because he hate him.

but it was actually,jealousy.

"i can show you how better i am than him,"

when he placed his lips against her,there she felt the mystery feeling again.it wasn't just love,it was about something else too.

and it hurts.

_
hello everyone kshsksh btw eid mubarak to my muslim readers!! sorry for the late update because i was celebrating eid with my fam and friends 🥳🥳

gonna make double updates!!