fifteen - cock block

Today at school was pretty weird, in fact, it was just really weird.

I had began the day in the usual way, by being a nerd and showing up early for my first class and just minding my own business. Then break came and Jasmine actually remembered me from yesterday and had come over to me with a few other girls and began discussing dresses for this weekend - a party, which I hadn't even been invited to because Luke had figured that it was not my kind of scene. He was pretty right too, but by the end of the break I began to feel somewhat excited. 

Anyway, I sat beside Becca in English, when Felicity had come over and told her to move out of the way and sat in her place. She began to ask me about my relationship with Luke and then she began to tell me about how she had dyed her hair pink this weekend and that was why she was wearing a baseball cap - which apparently totally does not match her dress. She said that since it was Calum's cap, it was acceptable because people just figure she was wearing it because they hooked up. 

If that wasn't quite enough to process, during lunch when I had sat alone at my usual table - listening to music - Luke had come over, along with a few of his friends and sat beside me. It was just weird. It's pretty dumb how just because Luke had his hands down my trousers, suddenly everyone knew my name. It was like all these years I had wanted to be popular, but this wasn't how I expected it to be.

Everyone knew everyone's business and constantly was clinging onto you. If one of the popular's hated someone, it was the law to hate that person too. It was like pressure to be in a friendship group. 

I was relieved when that last bell had gone to say school was finally over, because I was honestly done with whatever today was. I hoped that tomorrow would be better. I then remembered that life wasn't as simple as going home and stalking the stydia tag on tumblr, but I had to continue today by going to Luke's house.

"You're acting kind of weird, babe." Luke comments as I do up the seat belt in the passenger seat to his car. 

"I feel weird." I find myself confessing as I just stare out of the window and process everything that had happened today. 

"Is it the car freshener?" Luke quickly speaks, reaching to undo the hanging pine tree shaped freshener from the mirror. "I told my mum to get tropic breeze, I really don't know why she got mountain fresh. I swear I-"

"Luke, chill." I chuckle, quickly grabbing his nervous hands from undoing the pine tree and bring them back down again. He looks to me slowly, giving me a warm smile and I can't help but return the grin. He was honestly adorable, there was something about the way he always seemed so nervous when we were together which made me feel even warmer towards him.

"Sorry," Luke sighs, lacing our fingers together and pouting. "I know that everyone was annoying today, but I'm glad that now it's just the two of us."

I smile, blushing a little at his words. "Me too."

Luke slowly unlaces our hands and seems to be in a hurry as he turns the key to start the car. I look to him questionably and Luke chews on his lip, beginning to reverse. "Sorry to ruin the moment, but I seriously need to piss."

-

Luke lived down the same street as Ashton, apparently, along with all the other huge houses in the area. Luke's house wasn't as large as Ashton's, but it was still a lot bigger than mine - however, it was still pretty cozy and warm. Luke kicks his shoes off as we walk through the door and I slowly do the same, whilst being nosy and looking around a little.

A small black dog comes running and barking towards the door and Luke quickly drops to the floor to greet his pet. I smile as I watch him take the dog's face between his hands and kiss the tip of her nose, as the dog continues to lick Luke's face. I wasn't really much of a dog person, but seeing Luke acting adorable I could feel my heart melt. Luke looks back to me and stands up off the white carpet floor and looks back to the dog, again.