42.

A/N: Filler chapter here. But the main plot will start soon. We are almost close to the last part of Lucifer. It will come to an end in probably a month 😔

We waited on the kerb outside the house. Me and Taehyung because I forced him to come along with me. He said he could do without meeting the third and last member of the Angel Kim family but I put on a little bit of drama and fake tears to convince him.

Hoseok was also coming along but for the last two days he had been staying with Appa. Thank god he wasn't home yesterday or he would have known I stayed over at Taehyung and I would have been dead. Grandpa didn't really know when we came or left the house so it was okay. He was easy to deal with. Hoseok on the other hand was like a really strict warden though.

An Audi pulled up and I gasped at how beautiful it was. Taehyung on the other hand scoffed before muttering a show off under his breath. I hit him with my elbow. "You are exactly the same and show off even more. Don't taunt my father for it"

The car stopped in front of us and Appa got out along with Hoseok. "Are you guys ready? Lets go", he said picking up our bags. I nodded and put them in. We both got in at the back as Appa began driving.

I felt a pit in my stomach. My brother. I had a brother, and I was going to meet him today. All through my childhood I had seen kids with siblings and I had never felt lonelier. But today, I might finally meet the person who I could call my own sibling.

What was he like? Was he like me? Did he look like me and Appa? What did he like? Did he have any hobbies? What if he didn't like me? What if he hated me because Appa was with my mother while his mother never had the opportunity to be with Appa.

I rubbed my hands in nervousness. Taehyung looked to the side to see Nana looking a little down.

I immediately felt a hand on mine. Taehyung was looking at me worried.

"What happened?", he asked softly and I looked ahead to see what Appa and Hobi were doing before I replied to him. They were busy arguing over something so I am sure they weren't listening to us.

"I am nervous", I replied. "What if he doesn't like me"

"Then I will torture him till he does", he just shrugged his shoulders.

I was taken aback for a moment but dismissing it as one of his stupid talks, I slapped his shoulder. "I am serious Taehyung"

Taehyung chuckled as Nana hit him. "Why wouldn't he like you? Of course you are annoying and loud and sometimes irritating but other than that what is not there to like about you?"

I slapped him once again and he laughed even louder. "Taehyung I am being serious. Stop joking"

"I wasn't joking tho", he said with a straight face.

"Kim Taehyung", I growled in anger. "I will push you off this car if you don't shut up"

He grinned before pulling me towards himself in a side hug. "Annoying you is so much fun"

"Hey hey hey.. what happened?", Hoseok asked turning back to face us. Even Appa was looking through the mirror.

"Nana's worried her brother won't like her", Taehyung confessed shamelessly and my eyes widened. I hit his lap. "Why are you saying this out loud?", I whispered yelled at him.

"Nana", Appa said from the front. "Why would you think that?", he asked a little confused.

"I don't know Appa", I looked away. "I have friends who don't really get along with their half siblings and I am just worried Jimin-ssi won't like me. What if he gets angry at me or worse says that he hates me. Did you even ask his permission before you took me along to meet him?"

Appa looked at Hoseok before the both of them burst into laughter. I looked at Taehyung who seemed equally out of place.

"Sweetie", Appa spoke. "Jimin is the sweetest guy you will ever meet. And when I say sweet I am not even exaggerating. I often ask him if he has sugar syrup running in his blood stream because he is that sweet. And also the kindest. He cries if he ever kills an insect by mistake. And to answer your question about me bring you — he was the one who insisted I bring you along. He has been begging me for the past month. He wants to meet you. He was in Seoul two weeks ago and kept nagging me to take him to see you but I refused because you were not well. That is why we planned the whole trip today"

I breathed in relief as I heard this. A smile formed on my face. Taehyung too saw it and nudged me. "Are you relived now", he asked and I nodded my head.

I closed my eyes as I rested my head on Taehyung's shoulder, the smile still perched on my face.

At last I was going to have a family. A complete family that I always wanted.

———•••———

The ride to Busan came to a stop as we got out of the car in front of Jimin's apartment. I looked around at the high rise which looked vibrant and lively.

Hoseok motioned for us to come and me and Taehyung followed. I could feel my stomach churn a little. Despite what Appa said, I still couldn't help but fret a little. I rubbed my slightly sweaty palms on my jeans and licked my chapped lips to make them moist.

"Hey", Taehyung spoke as we climbed the stairs to Jimin's apartment. "Its okay, don't worry so much"

"I am not"

"Nana you are sweating and its winter", he deadpanned.

"Well maybe I am a little nervous", I confessed.

"It will be fine", he assured me.

We stood in front of an oak colored door. A small wooden plate with 'Park Jimin' was hanging on the front and I smiled at how cute it was. Appa raised his hand as he pressed the doorbell.

I prepared myself as I heard footsteps. The door opened and there stood a man. I went completely blank as I looked at him. This man, he was completely different than what I expected him to look like.

His eyes turned into crescents as he smiled at the sight of me. His features made him look like a 18 year old boy rather than a grown 27 year old man. His plump lips were just like mine and Appa's. But other than that he looked quite distinct but yet very handsome.

He shoved past Hobi and Taehyung as he made way to me. I was still stuck to the ground as I saw him approach. A tear rolled down his eyes as he flung his arms around me and took me in a tight embrace. I was shocked as I looked at Appa who was smiling at me.

As I snapped out of it, I put my bag down as I too wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Finally", he spoke, his voice a little shaky. "I have finally met you little sister"

As he said that, he hugged me even more tightly. I let out the tears I didn't even know I was holding in as I said back.

"I have waited long to meet you too Jimin Oppa"