43.

Jimin parted a little from the girl as he looked at her. Her nose and cheeks were red from crying so he used his sweater paw to wipe her cheeks.

"You have grown up so much", he said and I smiled. "I saw you a couple of times when we were young and now look at you, such a beautiful grown lady"

I chuckled. "You are very handsome too. Even more handsome than Appa is"

"HEY", Jin yelled and both the kids laughed. "I gave you both all the beauty genes you have today. How dare you disrespect me like this?", he whined.

"Wow", Jimin giggled. "Only you can get away with saying such a thing. If I said it, Appa would choke slam me into the floor". Now it was my turn to laugh.

"Come let me introduce you to someone", I whispered to him and held his hand as I took him to where Taehyung was.

"Jimin Oppa, this is my boyfriend Taehyung or you can call him Lucifer", I said.

"Ah Lucifer, you have the same name as the lord of the underworld", he said and Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Jimin stopped giggling as both me and Taehyung looked at him.

"Oh no", he was taken aback. "You are the lord of the underworld", he was shook as he looked at Taehyung. Of course Jimin knew about Lucifer and his father's conflict. But never did he imagine that his own sister would be dating the devil.

"I am indeed the devil", Taehyung spoke and extended a hand to which Jimin just stared.

"Its okay Chim", Hoseok yelled from the other side of the room. "Taehyung doesn't bite"

Taehyung glared at Hoseok. "Hoseok, you look like you are asking to be tortured in hell. Should I make the preparations for your arrival?"

That instantly shut Hoseok up who just flashed him the middle finger.

"Okay, okay kids that is enough", Jin butted in. "Now who wants some coffee?"

"Ah Appa", Jimin stood up from his place and walked to where Jin was. "We ran out of milk. My boyfriend has gone to get it. He will be here and then I can make everyone coffee"

Jin nodded and all of them proceeded to sit on the couch. Taehyung sat on the side as he did something on his phone while me, Jimin and Appa talked about so much.

The door opened and we all turned to see who it was.

"Jimin-ah, Hyung got the milk. I couldn't find our usual fat free one so I just got whole milk..", a deep albeit very familiar voice spoke.

I was startled as their face came into view.

"Professor Min !?", I asked surprised as I saw Min Yoongi my professor from college. Even Taehyung was surprised as he stood up.

"Oh Nana, hello there. Hello to you too Taehyung", Yoongi smirked.

Jimin stood up as he walked to where Yoongi was. He grabbed the shopping bag from his hand, before placing a chaste kiss on his cheeks. "Thanks honey"

"Professor Min.. what.. what are you doing here? And how do you know Jimin Oppa, I mean.. this doesn't make sense", I was confused as fuck.

"Its okay Nana, let me explain. I actually taught at Jimin's university before I moved to Seoul to teach at yours. He did study with me and that is when we fell in love and began dating. So when I moved to Seoul, it was kind of a long distance thing"

"Thats it", Taehyung spoke up getting all our attention. "That explains why you kept going to Busan all the time under the pretext of meeting your book publisher and delegating your work to me. So I checked stupid assignments which were supposed to be done by you while you had a gala time with your boyfriend. You have no idea Yoongi-ssi who you have pissed and lied to"