50.

A/N: Why y'all so mad at Nana for running away in the last chapter? I mean her grandfather was at James's mercy. Would she just leave him alone ? I am just genuinely curious 😂😂

When I opened my eyes, I was in shambles and held by long chains in a dark room. The room glowed red and the only source of light were a couple of candles glowing in red.

The only thing I remembered was screaming as James took me away while I saw Jennie lay lifeless. I was sucked into a portal which felt like a roller coaster ride and seconds later I was in this room.

The Red flames. Dark. Like how the sky in hell was.

"Ah peanut, you are awake", the deep voice laced with malice, which I absolutely despised found my attention.

"You bastard", I managed, tears pooling in my eyes. "How could you.."

"Awe, peanut, don't insult my parents like this. I am a legitimate son unlike your boyfriend who was just randomly made a part of the family", James chuckled.

"You said you wouldn't harm him. I agreed to come with you... why did you still kill him and Jennie?", my heart was shattered to a thousand pieces as I spoke.

"It was fun", he shrugged his shoulders. "Seeing anyone related to my brother suffer is always fun"

"You are sick and twisted. And I am going to pray to god that I have the pleasure of killing you. Taehyung will be here any moment looking for me and then you will be done for"

He smirked and stood up before walking up to me. Out of no where I was slapped straight in the face. A pool of blood formed in my mouth and I spit it to the side, letting the metallic taste dissolve.

"Oops, is your boyfriend here? Did he save you from getting slapped?", he was amused.

One more slap.

I felt a stinging pain on my cheeks as I looked up once again. No matter how much it hurt, I wasn't going to let him see my weak side.

"Still nothing", he laughed crazy. "Your boyfriend isn't coming. I made sure he wont be able to come in his own little kingdom"

"Do whatever you want to. You are going to die a painful death James. Good always wards evil"

"Oh my", he scoffed. "I am not sure if this applies in this case because Taehyung was never good to begin with"

With that he stood up and walked back to his place. "Its time now Nana, say whatever last words you have to say. Pray to whatever Gods you want to. Call for your angel father or that healer or whatever.. no ones coming for you. Its just you and me now. And once I am done with you, its going to be only me. Of course once I kill Taehyung"

I felt a pit in my stomach as I heard the words. What if he did something to Taehyung or Appa. No, I had to get out of here somehow. I couldn't let him do anything to the people I love. He clapped his hands and suddenly the door opened. Two women with wine red robes walked in. The younger of the two carried a big book while the older had a walking stick of some sorts and a bag.

I gulped. What were these women going to do to me?

"Damia, lets get started", James voice was serious once again. "As you say master", she replied. Following them came a couple more men with a cauldron and number of other items.

The lady named Damia closed her eyes and spoke a chant and within seconds there was a bottle green fire in the center of the room. The guards placed the cauldron on top of it. While the younger woman kept chanting, the older lady added all sorts of things into the vessel.