61

Yoongi's POV

"School always ruining shit". I scoffed stomping to my class. Jin woke me up by throwing cold water on me and screaming at me. "I told him I wanted to take Jimin out, how can he do this to me?". I huffed and Felicity came running to me and hits me. "I did nothing to deserve that". I said walking away.

"You fought my fight for me". She huffed. "I wanted to do it!". She yelled. "Well since Caesar and I are your friends, we wasn't about to sit there and do nothing and your a girl, you can have powers all you want but your still a girl, we needed to step in". I said. Felicity looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm not calling you weak or anything! As men we just needed to protect you that's all! I swear! Don't cry!". I yelled panicking. "I'm your friend!". Felicity cried anyway and I ran. I don't do well with people crying, I'm not the comforting type. "Well good morning Yoongi".

 "Well good morning Yoongi"

I marched right up to Namjoon angry and he laughs at me. "Why are you laughing!". I shouted. "You trying to look tough but your so small". Namjoon chuckled then stops. "What?". I said. "Yours eyes are still blue". Namjoon said. "What!?!". I pulled out my mirror and my eyes were indeed blue. "I'm about to go blind ain't I?". I asked Namjoon.

"Maybe... but we should asked Jin, he might know something". Namjoon says and I nod and went to my seat. I notice that some girl was sitting in Jimin's seat and I pushed her out of it. "Hey! What was that for!". She shouted. "Your skanky ass was in Jimin's seat, so leave". I demanded. "We are partners!". She yelled.

"I don't coach for your team sweetie". I told her. "Na... Mr. Kim, there's been a mistake". I said and Namjoon looks at me. "There's no mistake, that young lady is your partner for the project I gave out". Namjoon replied. "But...". I looked around the room and saw Jimin.

 I looked around the room and saw Jimin

"He looks so fluffy!". I whispered then went to rage mode quickly because of the boy I saw sitting next to him.

 I whispered then went to rage mode quickly because of the boy I saw sitting next to him

"Everything about him is fake". I hissed and turned to the girl. "You are going to switch partners with that team over there". I pointed to Jimin and the boy. "Jimin will be mines and you can have whatever the fuck that is?". I said.

"Its to late to switch partners Mr. Min". I rolled my eyes hearing Namjoon next to me. "I don't want her". I hissed. "Well... You can fail". Namjoon smiled. "I'll take the F".

Namjoon looked at me like he was a disappointed father. "Well if you wa...". "I want, give me the F, I want Jimin to be my partner, how can you let me be partners with someone that wasn't Jimin? Does Jimin know about this? Is this a joke to you? Are you testing me?". I said. Namjoon just stared at me. "She's sitting right next to you". Namjoon points out.

"I can smell her and see her hair extensions thank you". I said. "If you want to fail then that you will have summer school". Namjoon said. "Why are you all trying to ruin school even more then y'all already do? I know y'all teachers don't want to work in the summer, y'all had enough of us just like we have enough of y'all, let us breath, damn".

Namjoon rubs his temples and I laughed. "Just be quiet, can you do that?". Namjoon asked. "You have to buy my silence teach". I chuckled. "K". Namjoon walked back to his desk. "Ooh money". I smiled. I was waiting for Namjoon to return but he doesn't instead, Jimin was in front of me.

"Uhh...". I was already a blushing mess. "Quiet Hyung, I can't concentrate". Jimin giggled and I started to sweat. "So-so-sorry". I stuttered. "Thank you!". Jimin says in a sweet voice and went back to his seat. "Fuck!". I got real uncomfortable and Namjoon was smirking at me.

"You dick". I mouthed and Namjoon winked.

"Your welcome Yoongi".