46 ⸸

Seokjin stayed cleaning up around the house, trying to be useful to the doctor and help him out when he heard someone knocking on the door.

"Joon, it's me, Yoongi! Are you awake yet?" The name echoed through Seokjin's head. This was the man who caused him jealousy towards Namjoon. His so called 'Best Friend'. Seokjin was about to head out to open the door, when he realized he was missing one thing: His face mask.

He headed upstairs and rummaged through the doctor's room. Maybe he dropped it somewhere around there. To his dismay, he found nothing.

While rummaging around, he managed to find a white face mask. It was lighter than the one the people in the hospital used to force him to wear, and he could actually breathe with this one on.

He answered the door, startling the man in front of him.

"Umm... And who are you?"

"Take a wild guess and tell me, what I am." Seokjin wasn't the type to sarcastically sass someone he barely knows, but when he heard Yoongi talking with such an offended tone, as if he owned Namjoon and didn't want him to be around anyone, it made Seokjin feel jealous already and he barely met the stranger who appeared to have let himself into the apartment and was sitting down on the couch Namjoon likes to sleep in sometimes.

"What's with the face mask? Are you sick, or something? Also," Yoongi sniffed around. "it smells like breakfast. Namjoon rarely ever cooks. Did you make breakfast for him?"

"You take pleasure in interrogating me, don't you, sir? By all means, please continue." Seokjin crossed his leg, staring at the man in front of him.

"Damn, how many letters in the dictionary do you know? You speak with fancy fonts, just like Namjoon. I. Don't. Understand. FANCY. LANGUAGE." Yoongi held his temples, groaning.

"Anyways, since you asked me to guess who you were before, I'll just do it. Are you Namjoon's friend?" Seokjin denied Yoongi's question.

"Namjoon's cousin?

Brother?

Nephew?" Seokjin blinked frequently at the last question.

"I am far too old to be his nephew. I'm old enough to be your father." He finally snapped.

Yoongi was completely dumbfounded.

"You're such a weirdo! Are you his caretaker then? Because If you say you're old, then I don't know who or what you are of his." Yoongi gave up.

Seokjin stood up and got behind the door. He was ready for this suspicious friend of Namjoon's to leave. Ever since he was locked in that hospital, he learned to never put his trust on anyone and never expose his true self.

"I'm his patient." He felt confident enough to say that, no matter how weird Yoongi thought he was.

He stayed where he was and felt someone's voice echo behind him.

"He's my special patient."

"Dr. Kim."