7.0

Alonso

"This is hilarious- nobody else thinks so?" Maurice asked as we sat in my spare room playing video games. Melanie was also over and I'm sure she invited Tas'hania as well. I didn't have a problem I loved Tash but we fell off big time the past year or so.

"No- you got to be the only one" I mumbled unamused at his childish antics. Of course when I was trying to rant about the incident that had happened earlier this week between me and nassiah he found it amusing.

"You can't tell me y'all both really believed he would stay away? His family lives here." Maurice said in a duh kind of tone. Who knows he could've stayed away-

"Well when I see him on FaceTime I almost pissed myself- he looks meaner than he did" she said softly. I couldn't help but run my fingers over my lips- his rude ass looked fine as shit. I didn't even know how I could compose myself. The last words I said to him was I love you and seeing him made me question if the words still held the same meaning. Of course I wouldn't just leave Alex for Nassiah- If it wasn't obvious before I knew now I should've left the boy alone awhile ago. Now I know how it ends so I had no interest picking it back up.

"So y'all finna talk it out, I know y'all both got things to say"

"Nope" I responded and saw Maurice trying to psychologically analyze me from the chair he was sitting it.

"That's unhealthy- you both deserve closure so you can move on in life" he responded as the doorbell went off. Melanie jumped up to get it letting all of us know who it was. I thought about what he said for a moment then shrugged. I didn't wanna speak to him. I didn't want to reopen that wound so let's act like nothing happened.

   "Hey guys" Tash said walking in with a small smile. I looked up at her giving her a small smile before going back to the game.

"What you been up too?"Maurice asked and she just shrugged before going into a half rant. I listened half ass because what could Tas'hania really be up to that was all that crazy? She was still on probation and she didn't wanna go back to jail because they didn't let you wear weave. So she was going to be on her best behavior.

"I went from living young and wild And free walking around the house with my nipples out to now having to make sure Nassiah's oops don't show up at my door looking for him" she huffed "so I gotta keep it on me" she added pulling out a pink gun that was in her purse- this dude was unbelievable.

"Babe!" Melanie exclaimed as she pushed it back in the females purse- now her prints in that shit.

"I need me one of them shits- the people at Duncan never put enough sugar in my damn coffee" Maurice butted in and I realized I needed a new group of friends.

"Zozo how come you never let me really meet your boyfriend?" I questioned. I had a list of reasons but the top three of them being obvious as hell.

"I don't think you're going to go into with a good intentions" I explained as I killed Maurice's player making him throw my controller.

"That's fucking rude! My intentions are always good" she huffed crossing her arms. I side eyes her waiting for the theatrics to be over. She didn't stop them so then I believed they were real.

1. Tas'hania hated most of my other friends- it took her 4 months to stop trying to kill Melanie.

2. She never bit her tongue

3. Nassiah was her " brother."

"Alright next time we all hang out you can come" her smile widened at the idea of that and I figured it was going to be messy.