51.

A/N: Countdown to the last chapters of Lucifer. If update goes as per plan, we will finish this book in 12 days. I am having a hard time parting with this book and I am not ready to say goodbye to it at all 😭😭😭

On a side note LACASA DE PAPEL is probably one of the best shows I have seen on Netflix. My favorite characters are Denver and Nairobi. Who are yours?

Taehyung fell to his knees crying as he screamed his guts out. "Hyung", Jungkook ran to him holding him as the older man cried.

"He took her ! THAT BASTARD ! I WILL KILL HIM", he yelled.

"Hyung, please calm down. Nothing will happen to Nana. We will get her in time"

"Jungkook open the portal now. We are going to the underworld"

"But hyung.."

"OPEN IT JUNGKOOK", he screamed and the younger flinched before closing his eyes. Nothing. No door opened.

He tried once again. But nothing. A third attempt - yet nothing.

"Hyung I cannot do it"

Taehyung's jaw hardened as he pushed the younger one out of the way. Using all his strength he tried to open the portal but there was no avail. He was the king of the underworld, yet he couldn't open the doors to his own realm.

"They put a spell..", Yoongi came up from behind. "They locked all of us out of it. The moment Vani went in, the portal was locked"

"How do we open it then?", Taehyung sounded so helpless that even Hoseok at this point felt like he would cry out for him.

"Lucifer", Yoongi placed a hand on his shoulder. "You are the lord of the underworld. Nothing and no one can stop you from entering your realm. Certainly not your bastard brother and his troupe of gangly witches at work. Believe in yourself and there is nothing that would stop you"

A surge of emotions ran within himself as Taehyung stood up slowly, eyes gleaming red. His skin transformed slowly, black lines appearing, deeper than ever.

"You are right. I am the lord of the underworld and nothing in this universe can stop me. Certainly not that bastard brother of mine", he smirked maliciously.

The next moment he screamed at the top of his voice and dark power erupted from around everywhere. The sky instantly turned a deep red and it started lightening. Taehyung was mad and the earth shook with his fury.

———•••———

I was pushed into another room where the servants stripped me of my clothes before putting a red robe over me. I was removed from my chains. At this point even they knew I had no ounce of energy to defend myself as I just blankly sat in my chair.

The door opened and in walked Damia. The servants bowed to her and she raised her hand for them to leave us alone.

I looked up to face the woman who was instrumental in ruining my life. The one who made this all possible. The woman who might be the reason both me and Taehyung could lose our lives today.

"Your hatred for me is just. But I had no choice. He threatened mine and my mother's life"

"I don't care", I spat. "You did what you had to. How could you betray your own lord, you traitor"

Damia looked down before her eyes gleamed golden as she approached me. "I may be everything but a traitor", she whispered in my ears. "Because I am here to tell you the one thing that is going to help you stop James."