62

Jimin's POV

I went back to my seat and Koru was smirking at me. "Why?". I said. "Wasn't that your boyfriend?". He asked. "What!?! No!". I yelled. "That's not what I see". Koru laughed. "Eh?". I tilted my head. "Its written". Koru said. "Writ... Your a fortune analysts aren't you?". I asked and he nodded. "You two need each other Jimin". Koru smiled.

"Need?". I look over at Yoongi and he looked aggravated. Yoongi happened to look my way and he smiled. I looked away embarrassed. "See told you". Koru chuckled. "Shut up". I hit him playfully and someone grabbed my arm. Yoongi was holding my arm, just a little to tight. "Yoon...".

His eyes turned cat liked in a instant. "Whatcha doing Jimin?". Yoongi says in a murderous tone. "Yoongi, plea...". "Yoongi relax, I like someone, I'm not here to rewrite or change history". Koru said. "Really?". Yoongi's eyes went back to normal while I was still confused. "Yes really". Koru replied.

"Good cause I was about to kill you". Yoongi laughs but Koru looked scared. "Yoongi... can you let me go?". I asked. "Oh! Sorry!". Yoongi lets me go and ran back to his seat. "Why is he so damn scary?". Koru said. "I don't know, but let's just finish this project on...". I read the cover of the book. "The Elbert Einstein theory?". I put the book down. "We are failing". Koru and I said together.

 Koru and I said together

I was pulling Koru with me so we can seat next to Felicity and Yoongi. "Jimin! I can't! Let me go!". Koru was trying to break free but I was holding his wrist tightly. "Just talk to her you big bitch". I said. "Jimin, I'm scared!". Koru says pulling his arm away. "Where did your balls go?". I asked. "Gone, now let m...". "Jimin!". Felicity says and both Koru and Yoongi ran away.

"Yoongi!". I yelled. "Jimin". I look at Felicity. "You know Yoongi likes you right?". She asked. "It took me a while to see that". I said. "So you know Koru likes you?". I questioned. "I do". Felicity giggles. "I'm just waiting for him to ask me out that's all". She said and we laughed. "Jimin".

 "Jimin"

"Mr. Kim, what's up?". I asked. "I'ma go". Felicity picks up her food and moves to another table. "Namjoon, what is it?". I said. "We have a problem". Namjoon replied. "And that is?". I asked.

"Morton... He's alive".