C h a p T E r 29✔️

"They're what?!? Awww, my little Kai is all grown up!" Jin cooed as he ruffled Kai's hair.

"Change that to our secret between me, you, the guys and BTS Hyungs" Kai muttered.

"Actually it's your secret between BTS, TXT, seventeen, and a bunch of other people" Jungkook started making Haru and Kai's mouth fall wide open.

"Basically many kpop bands except for their managers and company's know." Jimin chuckled looking at Haru's flustered face.

"All this literally happened yesterday" Haru muttered before slumping on Kai and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Ok lovebirds get a room" Yoongi yelled startling the two of them who seemed to be lost in their own world. "Kai I know your my friend and all but IF YOU HURT MY LITTLE PUMPKIN I WILL HURT YOU ok?" Jin asked harshly before ending sweetly,

"Hyung!! She's my sister" Soobin whined.

"Sure! She's my kid then" Jin started.

"I'm her Hangul tutor" Namjoon smiled before Suga fist bumped him.

"I'm teaching her how to rap. So she's my student too" Yoongi smiled.

"I'm teaching her how to dance" Jimin smiled.

"She's my weird alien buddy, and we love to take photos together" Tae chimed

"Ok she's my best friend then" Jungkook and Hobi chirped.

"Too late Hyung she's my bff" Beomgyu smiled before Taehyun elbowed him.

"She's my best friend too" Taehyun pouted before Yeonjun scoffed.

"What's up with everyone claiming me" Haru asked and Kai agreed,

"I know right, like seriously guys. She's mine, so back off hyungs" Kai replied sassily before tightening his grip around Haru.

There was a chorus of 'ewwws' and 'awwwww' thrown around as Haru buried herself in Kai's arms.

"Well we gotta get to practice, Persona can't wait any longer" Hobi smiled before all of Bangtan left.

"Lets watch a horror movie" Yeonjun challenged and Soobin buried his face in his palms. "Not after last time Hyung, You almost choked me to death" he muttered. Yeonjun just laughed it off before claiming that he's extremely brave.

"How do you do with horror movies?" Kai asked Haru who shrugged.

"I'm scared of them but not to the point were I'm terrified and screaming and stuff. What about you?" She replied and he shrugged.

"I deal with 'em just fine I guess" He shrugged and she nodded.

Five minutes later the dorm was filled with the terrified screaming of six big babies. They hadn't expected the movie to have so many jump scares. Haru buried her face in Kai's chest as he hugged her and closed his eyes. Taehyun was on Beomgyu's lap screaming as Beomgyu held him on there. Soobin and Yeonjun were practically hanging onto each other for dear life.

------------------------

Thanks for reading.

We're so close to 6k views!!!

Yay