Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Here's the book two of My Prince.

Thank you all so much for the support! I hope you'll also support the book two. 

My Prince Book 1 - External Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © BabyLou0808

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “I love you,” Luke said while holding my hand.

                “How many times have you told me that today?” I laughed.

                “Well, you are going back to your country and I’ll be busy studying. I don’t know how we can see each other or even talk – “

                “Remember the time you said ‘We can make this work’? I know we can make this relationship work. We love each other too much,” I said looking straight at him.

                “Just – just don’t talk to other guys. Even if he’s more handsome that me. Or have a title,” Luke said with worried eyes.

                I exhaled. “Luke.”

                He looked at me.

                “I love you.” I said.

                He smiled at me. That smile of his that makes my heart melts. “I love you more.”

                He kissed me softly and said, “I’m sorry.”

                “For what?”

                “I’m thinking too much.”

                “That’s alright. Luke. Promise me you’ll never talk to other girls. Even if she’s more beautiful or smarter than me,” I told him. “I heard there are so many liberated girls in universities and – “

                “I’m only yours,” he cut me off. I nodded. “So, Princess, are you free tonight?”

                I smiled. “Are you asking me out on a date?”

                He laughed. “No. I’m just asking.”

                I pouted.

                He looked at me and pinched my cheeks. “I’m just joking. Yes, I’m asking you out on a date but only in our house. It’s too risky to bring you to a restaurant. Especially here in our town.”

                “What about downtown?”

                “Too many gangs.”

                “Ooh.”

                “Besides, I’m going to cook our dinner.”

                “Really? Let me help!” I said excitedly.

                He looked at me his eyes widening.

                “Hey! I can cook! Remember the time I cooked you – uhm – “

                “The Chicken Pot Pie?” he asked.

                “Yeah!” I said.

                “Ahh. That. That chicken was – uhm – how can you say this – “ he said.

                “You’re bad.” I said stubbornly.

                “Hahahaha. I was just kidding Sophie. It was the best chicken pot pie I’ve ever tasted.”

                I smiled at him and then I laughed. “I know it was a disaster. I added too much flour. You can cook our dinner. I’m looking forward to it.” I smiled and kissed him in the cheeks. “I need to go now. My bodyguards are getting bored and I think they are hungry.”

                Luke looked at my bodyguard and nodded. “So, see you tonight?”

                I nodded. “Tonight. I love you.”

                “I love you too Princess Sophie.”

                We were in the park and we were seated in the bench at the very end of the park. Even though we were far away from the people, people were looking at us since my bodyguards were surrounding me and Luke. They knew all about me here in our town since me and my cousin Isabella lived here for almost a year. By the way, I’m Sophie and I’m a Princess. I mean it, a real Princess. I’m not living in this country, I’m just on vacation and also to see Luke and my friends Quinn and Josh.

                “ Let’s go Princess,” my bodyguard said when I reached him.

                I looked at Luke and smiled at him.

                He waved me goodbye and I walked with my bodyguards towards our car.

                “I’ll be having a dinner in Luke’s house tonight. No need to bring all of the guards.” I told my very closest guard, Bradley.

                “I can’t do that Princess. I know Luke’s family are nice but we don’t know how nice their neighbors are,” he told me.

                “Oh. Okay then,” I said. “Just don’t interrupt our date, okay?”

                Bradley laughed at me. “Sure, Princess.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment. :)