seven - don't ask questions

david;

  "oh yyyyyyyy/nnnnnn!!"

  i run downstairs to see tyler and craig back at it again trying to teach her to walk. i pick her up, and ignore tyler and craig yelling at me with frustration.

  "DAVID!! WE WERE JUST GETTING SOMEWHERE!" tyler yells. i raise an eyebrow at him.

  "sounds to me like you care a little too much about this baby." i say, y/n throws a hand over her mouth.

  "i do not." tyler whispers under his breath.

  "then i guess you wouldn't mind if i take for a hot minute and film a video?" i chuckle and start to walk up the stairs.

  "not a good idea!" craig yells after me.

  "whatever. y/n, never grow up like him. he is such a buzz-kill loser jerk." i tell her, she laughs.

  "i heard that!" he yells again.

  "that was our plan!" we go into my room and log onto my computer. my twitter is flooded with questions about 'craig's baby.'

  "i got it! q & a time!" i say, y/n smiles.

  i set up the camera and print out a page of all the questions. me and y/n get all dolled up for our first video together. she seems so excited, for some reason. it's not like she knows whats going on.

  "hey guys, it's dai here, and today we are doing a q & a with little y/n here! isn't she the cutest! alright first question! y/n, would you like to read this?" i had her the paper and she looks at it for a while before saying anything.

"ba goi skba!" she says confident and starts to laugh.

"amazing job y/n! it says, 'who's the baby in craig's video?' well, it's y/n. next!"

we answer in total 28 questions about y/n where she came from. happy with the work we did, i post the video.

"DAVID! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW!" evan yells from downstairs.

  "i'm so sorry you had to hear that y/n, let's go." i walked down the stairs and was greeted by a fuming evan.

  "i can't fucking believe you posted a video of y/n. i can't FUCKING BELIEVE IT!" he yelled.

  "craig did too!"

  "THAT WASN'T CRAIG'S FAULT! delete the video."

  "no."

  everyone looked at me and evan. i swear his face turned into a tomato for a second. i am not deleting the video, it's my channel i can do as i please and post what i want.

  "excuse me?"

  "i said no."

  "get out."

  "what?" everyone gasped.

  "pack your stuff. and get the fuck out."