Twelve

The Tokki knocked lightly on the room door and waited patiently for a minute before getting no reply. He knocked again quietly, accompanying his knocking with the call of his voice.

"Ha-Na?" He paused. "I have clothes here if you want something more comfortable to dress into?"

Still no reply, so he opened the door and saw her curled up small on one side of the bed. He smiled softly.

"At least she's comfortable enough to sleep in the same house..." he whispered softly, the smile unable to shift from his lips. He put down the armful of his smaller clothes on the end of the bed and went to the desk before writing a note.

'I knocked a few times and didn't get an answer, I just thought you might want to sleep in comfier clothes than what you're wearing. These don't fit anymore so they're yours. - Kook.'

He rested the paper on top of the clothes before freezing as she rolled over and his heart skipped a beat. He marvelled at how peaceful she looked. The hair that was stuck across her face, her lips that had parted and the soft snores leaving her.

He quickly left the room, shutting the door quietly behind him and he leant against the wall. His heart racing.

He furrowed his eyebrows before shaking his head.

"She already has a soulmate." He scolded himself. He had seen her matched eyes several times. "She's not the one." With that he walked away from the room and into his own. He kicked off his shoes and hit the light switch. He was plunged into darkness and he sighed.

He didn't know why he felt so dejected, but he knew he needed to calm down before he went out and did regrettable things.