chapter 17. ♡

ong seongwoo on the other side?!

chinsun stepped back to let the boy in. she started tearing up. ever since the girl layed eyes on him, she fell in love. too bad he was 6 years older than her.

''what's wrong?'' the boy asked, puzzled as to why the random girl in his best friends living-room started crying.

junsook walked in and stopped in between his walk to bend down to her level. ''what's wrong sis? you shocked to see your biggest crush of all time?'' he teased. chinsun quickly stood up, slapping him on the shoulder, hiding her obviously red face.

more boys began to pile in, chinsun immediately recognizing he invited wanna one, meaning she'd get to see jihoon, woojin, and daehwi after what seemed like years.

there was a soft knock on the door. chinsun looked through the peep hole to be met eye to eye with park jihoon. she quickly opened the door and engulfed him in a huge hug. she did the same with the two other boys.

the 9 other boys, assuming she didn't know who they were, began introducing themselves.

''all i wanna do! wanna one!'' chinsun smiled, even though they already disbanded, they acted the same. it warmed her heart. (i miss them so much😭)

thy introduced themselves left to right.

''lai kuanlin

''lai kuanlin.'' ''bae jinyoung.'' ''kang daniel.'' he smiled, his bunny teeth sticking out slightly. chinsun smiled back. ''yoon jisung.'' ''kim jaehwan.'' ''woojin.'' chinsun smiled at her friend, which in return, he showed her his snaggletooth. ''jihoon.'' he laughed, turning pink, embarrassed at the awkwardness of introducing himself when the two clearly knew each other. (no cap, embarrassed jihoon is THE CUTEST. change. my. mind. oh wait you can't.)

''ong seongwoo.'' chinsun closed her eyes, unable to look the handsome boy in the eyes. ''lee daehwi.'' ''hwang minhyun.'' ''ha sungwoon.''

''you know you guys didn't have to do that.'' chinsun laughed. the boys looked at her, confused.

''i love wanna one.''

the boys turned light pink, but just ended up laughing it off, like always.

they played several games together and got to know each other better. chinsun always thought of seongwoo as the sexy, funny mood maker who could make anyone laugh, but after tonight, she learned there was much more to him than that. seongwoo, on the other hand, felt like he could trust chinsun with his secrets so, he did. he told her about his hardships as a trainee, about his fathers alcoholism, about his mother passing away from cancer, and about his sister moving away to the US. chinsun thought her life was terrible. seongwoo had it worse than her, but because of his hard work and trust he grew up to be an amazing, talented, young man, who fulfilled his dreams. and for that, seongwoo was chinsun's role model. she not only appreciated him, she adored him.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

none of the stuff about seongwoo's background is real (i think) i was just making it seem like he had a harder life