chapter 18. ♡

it was wednesday, meaning chinsun had to go back to school. she sighed and began to get ready, momentarily forgetting about the 12 males in her living room. she took a quick shower and slipped on her uniform. she walked out of her new bedroom and headed to the kitchen, almost stepping on kuanlin's hand, she didn't though.

the clock read, 6:42 am. her school started at 7:30 am (as you know) so she decided to make herself breakfast, figuring the boys wouldn't be awake at this time. chinsun opened her snapchat to send streaks, only to see the most massive eye bags ever. she had only stayed up until 3, she had 3.5 hours of sleep. that's plenty.

she shrugged and continued to eat. suddenly, while she was enjoying her meal, she felt hands squeeze her waist, tickling her. she expected to see seongwoo, or her brother, but was surprised to see, park jihoon. he was dressed in his school uniform as well.

''you're coming back to school?'' she asked. ''yep finally. just me this time though. brand new music (daehwi and woojin's company) is making them drip out.'' jihoon explained.

chinsun nodded her head in understanding.

'' oh si ce you're up, i'll make you food as well. what do you want?'' she asked, standing up.

''eggs please.'' he grinned.

~time skip~

the duo arrived at school and went to their lockers, right next to each other. jangmi came up behind them and they had a big group hug. ''jihoon!! it feels like it's been forever!'' she squeezed him one more time before turning to chinsun.

''how was your night with your brother?'' jangmi asked the girl.

''fun. you should've been there. wanna one spent the night.'' chinsun said the last part in a whisper. ''no way!'' jangmi shrieked. ''yes way, and they are staying over for a couple more days. right jihoon?'' chinsun asked while looking up towards the male. he nodded.

''wait so you met seongwoo,'' chinsun nodded. '' let me guess, you embarrassed yourself right?'' chinsun nodded once again, turning burgundy.

''soooo.'' jangmi said, turning towards chinsun. ''what does daniel look like in real life?'' she asked, feeling giddy.

''majestic, like the rest of them.'' chinsun simply replied shrugging and heading to her seat.

the teacher soon came in and began to teach.