{8 What is the chance?

Your POV

Today is Friday you are turning your last assignment, then you have a week off before the new semester is going to start. After the doctor's appointment on Tuesday, you had been feeling a lot better. The sleeping pill was working, though not completely you still woke up from your unknown nightmare sometimes but this time you were still under the influence of the sleeping pill and soon after would fall asleep again. On top of that, you would only have the nightmare ones or twice in a night instead of ten times. Even though you had slept much better your body still felt a little weak and your ankle had hurt a few times more but never as bad as before.

You checked your assignment one last time before placing it on the teacher's table. You smiled to yourself, that is it! Now I finally have time to catch up with my favorite tv series! You walked in the classroom smiling, only to be greeted by a frantic Jieun and Haneul.

''Y/N!!! Y/N!!!'' they yelled in unison.

''What?'' You ask.

''Have you seen BTS latest interview!?'' Jieun yelled and waved her phone in front of your face.

''uh no.'' You replied not knowing what she was so excited about.

''Read this!'' She handed me her phone.

You took the phone from her hands.

Min Yoongi - Suga hurt his ankle during practice for their upcoming concert.

You looked up at Jieun and gaped at her.

''Are you serious?'' You asked, ''What are you implying? Just because my ankle hurt?''

''Read on!'' Jieun pointed to her phone.

Bts's appeared on the April 19 broadcast on Mnet during a short interview Yoongi was seen being carried in on Jungkook's back. Later during the interview, he revealed he had hurt his ankle during practice on the 16th and even had to pay a visit to the hospital to get his ankle checked. Luckily it turned out not to be serious and he will soon recover.

''The 16th?'' You started calculating in your head.

''TUESDAY!!'' Haneul yelled, ''The day you ankle started hurting.''

''What are you insinuating Haneul?'' You raised an eyebrow at her.

''Come on! Stop denying it there are too many coincidences! He is your soulmate!'' Jieun yelled excited.

''So what do you want me to do?'' You asked ''I can't just barge into Big Hit and say Hey I'm Y/N and I think am Yoongi's soulmate.''

''Why not?'' Haneul folded her arms and looked at you with a serious expression.

''Because who would believe me?'' You leaned against the wall and looked at your friends, ''What can I do? He is an unapproachable famous idol and I am just some college girl.''

''Just some college girl who happens to be Yoongi's soulmate.'' Haneul starts jumping up and down squealing like an excited fangirl.

''We could just hang around Big Hit they go there almost everyday right?'' Jieun suggests.

''No,'' You reply, ''I am not going to spend a whole day lurking around like some kind of creep, plus there must be a back door. We could be standing there for days without seeing anyone, no thank you.''

''She has a point,'' Haneul says. ''Going to Big Hit is not going to work. We would definitely not be the only girls hanging around Bit Hit. How would he know it is her?'' Haneul continued. ''It needs to be more personal.''

''He would know right?'' Jieun replied, ''Y/N is his soulmate after all.''

''No not really,'' Haneul said, ''He will know she is there but as they already bonded at the concert he would not know which girls are the one giving him those feelings, it's not like there is a big red arrow pointing to her, HEY It's me, I'm your soulmate. No, it needs to be more personal.''

''He still might not-.'' You started saying but were hushed by both Jieun and Haneul.

''It's not a coincidence, come on how many have there to be for it to not be coincident anymore.'' Haneul grabs her phone from her pocket, ''There must be some way.''

''Actually, I was trying to say that he might not have bonded with me just yet.'' You calmly say. ''Remember what the doctor told me.''

''True'' Jieun says pointed her finger at you and then moving it to her chin, thinking. ''He might need to touch you like normal soulmates.''

''Not necessarily,'' You reply, ''But I'm not sure how it exactly works either.''

''Doesn't matter, the most important thing is to get the two of you together,'' Haneul says.

''Fine.'' You grumbled, ''So how are you planning a getting me to meet my 'soulmate'. ''

Jieun toyed with a lock of hair while staring into nothing trying to think. In the meantime, Haneul was scrolling through her phone mindlessly. You sighed, you knew this whole soulmate thing was going to be a hassle. Why? you thought. Why did this happen to me?

''Here!'' Haneul yelled, ''This is it!''

''What?!'' You and Jieun asked at the same time and jumped up.

Jieun and Haneul look at you surprised.

''I thought you weren't so excited about meeting him,'' Jieun asks raising an eyebrow.

''Yeah, well...'' You mumbled and casually lean back against the wall acting like you don't care, but secretly you're starting to get a little excited too.

''In two weeks BTS is giving a fan sign event in Busan!'' Haneul explains.

''That's it!!'' Jieun claps her hands together exited. ''When you are getting your album signed you will be face to face with Yoongi. Then he would certainly know!.''

''How do we get a ticket?'' You ask.

''It's a lottery.'' Haneul let out a deep sigh ''Those are very hard to get into. You need to buy their album next week in Busan, there few stores are participating, but tickets are very limited.''

''But Busan is hours away, we can't just go there to buy some albums.'' You didn't want to admit it but you were maybe slightly disappointed you would not be able to go.

''Why not?'' Jieun grinned, ''We have the whole week off next week, we can go then and then Y/N can go again in two weeks for the fan sign.''

''But that would cost how much?'' You say raising an eyebrow, ''I don't have that much money, and how many albums would we have to buy to get a ticket?''

''Money doesn't matter, we will help you pay for everything!'' Jieun nudges Haneul ''Right?''

''Huh what but I'm not-'' Haneul was cut off by Jieun hitting her shoulder and twitching her chin towards you while making a heart sign with her fingers.

''Yeah, yeah, of course, all my money is yours if it means you will be able to meet your soulmate,'' Haneul says reluctantly.

''Good, then that is settled!'' Jieun jumped up excited. ''Come on girls we have a road trip to plan!''

---

Oh, their first time seeing each other is coming soon!!! Are you guys ready? How do you think their first meeting will go?