Leanne 19.0

"Miss, you're just too pretty. How can anyone not fall in love with you at first site?" Said jenny as she droll over me putting my makeup on.

"They can't help it. That's why she has so many admires and is so full of herself," answered my mother with smile as she looked at me.

"Like mother like daughter," I said getting off my vanity mirror and giving my mom and the maids in the room a little twirl.

"Perfect!" said my mom.

"Miss, you look wonderful!" said jenny.

"Our miss, is truly the prettiest," said one of the maids.

"Of course she is, that's why all the misses from other families can't help but be jealous of her and her friends," said another.

Everyone was laughing and giving me compliments. Which I politely accepted. After all they were true. I was wearing a long evening gown that had a sweetheart line on top, showing a decent amount of cleavage. The gown also had golden designs on top that slowly dispersed down the dress showing a dusty pink color. The dress had a little ribbon on the waist line to accentuate my figure and a split on the right leg. Showing the hard work I put in them throughout the years. Not to mention that my skin was white and glowing, without any blemishes. My hair was braided and tied up which, gave it a kind messy but polished look. I was wearing golden heels to accompanied the golden of the dress. I truly looked like princess from a fairy tail.

"Well, I think we're ready. Mother, shall we go?" I said giving her a gentle smile and offering my hand to her like a gentleman. 

"My! at least you have a little bit of decency left in you," she said completely contradicting her tone since, she was laughing brightly. She truly looked tremendous. My mother has one of the best figures out there (despite her age). Her breast are not huge but, they are big and her legs were truly made for killing. She had a navy blue gown which accentuated her beautiful figure and golden hair. She looked like one of those goddesses from the dessert, I can't blame her if she's full of herself. After all, only she could have created such a perfect creature like me.

"I hope dad and grandpa, weren't waiting for long," I said as we went down the stairs.

"It's better if they wait. How do you think they'll learn to appreciate the effort we put into getting ready for their sake. If it was my choice, I would live in sneakers and pajamas," said my mom with an is true tone.

"Mother, stop lying. You love your heels more than you love me. Your daughter," I said to her.

"I can love two or three things at the same time," she said.

"Not equally," I said to her.

"But, I still do," she said.

"Am I included?" I asked with hopeful face.

"Not equally," she said to me with an I got you face as we enter the waiting room where my dad and grandpa were playing chess.

"Daddy!" I cried softly as I ran to him and buried my face in his chest.

"Princess?" said my dad sounding perplexed.

"Mommy, loves her heels more than she loves me," I said pointing my index finger at my mom and fake crying. Since, I didn't want to ruin my mascara.

"Baby girl, do you finally understand my pain? She said that she loved her dresses more than she loved me too," said my dad burying his face on my shoulder and fake crying too. As my mother looked at us as if we were retarded.

"Father, since these two kids don't seem to want want to stop their games. Will you please be my partner?" Said my mom to grandpa as sh extended her hand to him.

"Of course, but I must let you know that I love my guns more than I love you," said grandpa holding her hand.

"As long as there's love, I'll be satisfy. Not like your two offspring's over there," said my mom giving us a looked.

"WE'RE JUST JOKING," said my dad and I at the same time.

"Of course you were," said my grandpa.

"Daddy, they are abandoning us," I pointed out as my mom and grandpa left the room.

"For what it's worth. You'll have a great dancer as your date," said my dad.

"I already promise Dylan to be his date," I said awkwardly.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked with a hurt and offended face.

"It's not a breakup, It's just a break. I think this will be good for the two of us," I said trying to be the adult on the conversation.

"He's not even that handsome. I'm prettier than he is," he said trying to bargain with.

"I don't think that's a plus," I said.

"You will tru....."

"ARE YOU TWO COMING OR NOT?" Yelled my mom from a distance interrupting the conversation.

"Hahahaha," we both laughed at the same time as we ran after the two of them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

 Hello dear readers (I'm maintaining my promise so far). This chapter it's not like the others. However, I remember that at the beginning of the novel. Eleanor or Leanne wanted to have a good life and love her parents and her friends. However, in chapters to come we're not going to see the parents and the friends as much as before. Since, she's going to focus more on her mission. So think of this as a bonus chapter to the story, that shows the complex and loving relationship the snow family has.

PS: There's going to be a little bit of drama at the party and it's going to last at least 2 chapters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter click the little star on top and comment on the snow family relationship. Love u all.

Love,

                Lilac💋