- T W E N T Y T H R E E -

3rd person's P.O.V

It was the next day, means Sunday, and Minji actually sat on her desk and studied for once. Since her parents were on a business trip together for one more week, she was home all alone.
So it was weird that suddenly the door bell rang...

Minji got up from her seat and frowned, knowing that she didn't invite anyone over and that Felix hasn't texted her that he would drop by... And he would always tell her if he did.
With eyebrows furrowed in confusion, she opened the door and looked outside to see who was disturbing her during studying.

"Chris?"
She looked at the male in front of her surprised while he smiled at her softly.
"Hey~ I thought about dropping by since I was driving back from my parents' house and your place is right on the way."

Minji smiled sweetly at him as soon as he finished talking and opened the door wider for him to get in. She closed the door right after and turned around to see that he already took off his shoes and jacket.

"You can put your jacket right there."
She pointed at the clothing hangers behind him and after he was done with that, both of them walked to the living room together.

It was Chan's first time at her house and both of them felt the awkward tension surrounding them. But that's not really anything surprising since they've started their relationship only 24 hours ago, means they're not that touchy around each other yet.

Tho Chan really wanted to be. He just didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything.

"Have you eaten something already, Chris?"
His heart fluttered again as she called him by this English name and he smiled fondly before answering.
"My mom cooked earlier for me as I visited them, so I'm fine. But thanks anyway."

She nodded in return and the two of them continued to just smile at each other, Minji clearing her throat eventually.
"Okay, so uhm... Do you maybe wanna watch a movie or something? I was studying until now and wasn't quite expecting anyone to visit me."

"A movie sounds good, yeah."
Minji nodded once more and made her way over to the couch. She grabbed the remote to start the TV and opened Netflix, so the two of them could choose a movie to watch.

- time skip -

30 minutes into the movie and the two of them didn't even sit close to each other. And they didn't know why.
The day before everything seemed to flow more natural and wasn't filled with all this awkward tension.

Chan adverted his gaze away from the screen and over to his girlfriend, seeing her chewing on her bottom lip nervously. He sighed quietly to himself and took a deep breath before scooting closer to her.

"You know... We're making all this pretty awkward."
Her head turned to look at him and her eyes widened as she noticed how close he suddenly was.
"I know... It's just so much more different from when we're texting. I don't really know how to act around you to be honest."

The older male chuckled at her shyness and suddenly took her smaller hand in his own. He intertwined their fingers and looked back up to her, smiling softly.
"You're my girlfriend, Minji, and I want us to be comfortable around each other. Okay?"

She agreed with what he said and smiled back sweetly. He squeezed her hand lightly, causing her to giggle, and pulled her towards him. His free arm was wrapped around her small body while she laid her head on his chest, both of them completely forgetting about the movie still playing on the TV and enjoying being like this instead.

- next day -

Minji entered the large school building with Felix, like they'd do every time, and laughed with him about random stuff they talked about. Their lockers were right next to each other, so they could continue to chit-chat while getting all their stuff they needed for the upcoming lessons.

Right in the moment Minji wanted to close her own locker, a strong pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her from behind and she jumped in shock. She turned around with wide eyes just to see Chan laughing at her reaction. Although she instantly calmed down again and slapped his chest.

"You've scared me, Chris!"
The older male still chuckled and looked at her right in the eyes, causing her to immediately stop everything she was doing and blushing because of their position.
"Okay, you two. I'll better get going before you decide to take this any further. See ya in class, Minji~"

The girl got pulled out of her daze and looked at Felix in realization. He just smirked at her while he walked away from her and Chan and made sure to make some kissy-faces just to annoy her a bit more, obviously.

"You should go as well. Classes are starting and I don't want you to be late."
She looked back at her boyfriend and smiled sweetly at him.
"I'll do that. I guess we're gonna see each other at lunch then?"

"Yeah. I'll wait for you in the cafeteria."
She nodded and blushed as he suddenly leaned in to peck her cheek. He chuckled at how flustered she got and ruffled her hair before letting go of her completely.
"Just don't miss me too much, babe."

And with that he left her. Astonished.
Did he just call her babe? In front of all those other students?

Shaking her thoughts off, she finally closed her locker and grabbed a strap of her bag before making her way to her own classroom as well.
Arriving there, she instantly met Felix's gaze and saw his smirk. Sighing slightly, she walked over to her seat, which not really surprisingly was right next to him, and sat down.

"You're blushing like hell, Minji. What did he do?"
His voice was mixed with amusement and he wriggled his eyebrows at her, while she just gave him and unamused look.
"He kissed my cheek... Right in front of everyone, Felix."

Her best friend squealed at that quietly and leaned over to hug her.
"I'm so damn happy that ship finally sailed! You can't believe how long I've waited for Chan hyung to finally get the confidence and do such things kekdipwidyrb"
His last words were incoherent, but nevertheless caused Minji to laugh softly at his excitement. But if she and Chan are gonna tell the others...

...will they just be as excited and happy for them?

•——————————————————————•

Word count: 1112EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1112
Edited
Re-Edited