9.5

Nassiah

  "Oh hell na I just saw Macs boobs" I said not wanting to open my eyes.

   "Hell na I'm still looking at them- they look real" Donnie said.

   "What the hell are you guys doing here! Dayquellz turn around" I heard a more feminine voiced Mac say.

"Lemme touch em"

"No!"

"So I can touch ya whole penis but you get fake boobs I can't even squeeze them once?" Donnie scoffed

"You cut ya dick off?" I asked as I felt myself squirm a bit at the thought. My eyes still closed and I felt a smack to my head.

"Y'all ain't finna do my best friend like this" I figured out it was the girl from the door and I almost snuffed her ass. Instead I pushed her and heard a small yelp.

"You can open your eyes now Nassiah damn" Mac said and I slowly did. He- was now dressed in basketball shorts and a tank top- no bra even though he now had nipples.

"Mane this why you ain't bring your ass back home? Cause you cut ya dick off and wearing a wig now?" Donnie asked. I wanted to laugh at his words but it was a serious moment. I was standing in front of my little cousin. The one that was like my brother- who I taught how to pee standing up. Was now standing in front of me with tits and maybe or maybe not a wig. I just blinked processing all in.

"Ya a drag queen or something cause I'm not understanding" I finally spoke again the tension in the room was high as hell.

"Nassy" Mac started as the tears ran down his- or maybe her face.

"Nah Marquez- or is that even ya name anymore? This really beyond me. Fuck Donnie and all them but you out here switching whole genders like Tash switch wigs and had the nerve to cut me off like I did something wrong" I added feeling myself grow angry.

"I'm not just switching I wanna be a girl!" He yelled back tears down his face.

"Oh man oh man oh man- Ian even gonna lie you looking good as fuck though" Donnie purred and I couldn't believe his ass. I wasn't mad that he wanted to be a girl- that's been everywhere on Facebook -I was more mad that he ain't tell me.

"Dayquellz shut up" Mac said her face heating up.

"Who bought you them titties? That's the real question" Donnie asked and I was going to scold him for saying dumb shit but it was a legit question- I did t

"Imma be back inna hour or so" Macs roommate beamed blowing her a kiss then walked out.

"My man- he bought them" she said sitting down.

"Ya man a drug dealer or something- cause you ain't have none- how you got C- cups" I said crossing my arms.

"He got some money- don't worry I'm not draining you anymore" Mac said as if that's all I came here to find out.

"He paying ya college too? Nah you ain't boutta be sucking dick for no boobs" at first it was a joke but the way the tears started to form I knew it wasn't- it was a bad habit because when I smacked Mac in the face I realized I probably couldn't do that anymore- but this new Mac had more balls then the old one cause he pushed me making me stumble on the bed.

"You out here selling ya body? For boobs and college?Books at the fucking library free" Donnie asked snatching her up by her arm before I could. I never seen Donnie that mad and obviously neither has Mac because she just whimpered.

"I stopped- now it's just a sugar daddy" Donnie rolled his eyes letting her fall back on the other bed.

"Cut all this shit- or imma kill ya little
Boyfriend ain't nobody fucking around" I spat pulling out my gun

"I'm off this- had me fucking worried he -sup here living the life - my fault she up here living the life- sucking dick fo' money and shit, I know ya jaw hurt cause that wig long as
Fuck- probably sucking ole dicks too— nasty ass" Donnie muttered stepping over stuff and waking out slamming the door behind him. Mac turned to me blue eyes sad and everything I just sat down exhaling.

"Ya daddy really dying- I think you should come home and talk to him" I said breaking the ice and tucking my gun back away

"He expecting a son not no daughter" Mac argued

"Truthfully you was pussy anyway- so I don't think it would matter if you got one now" I got a laugh outta mac which lightened the mood. I was still a bit uncomfortable looking at her but what could I really say? Imma make you act like a nigga? If he wanted to do this shit he could he was a grown ass man. I was lowkey proud of her - she made this descion on her own and didn't even think twice. "I know ya hadda change ya name"

"I make my friends call me Mo'nae but Mak could still be my nickname" I nodded I could dig with that.

"But for real you need to bring that ass back home" I said and she let out a loud exhale.

"I'm scared siah" I saw her bottom lip quiver and I knew she really was. Truthfully most people might not even notice it was Marquez, I mean it looked like him- but nobody back home cared that much. The worst she would when to deal with was Keem, but people can't say to much on their death bed so who really cares.

"You always scared, when ya little spring break or whatever?" I asked as really couldn't just pull her ass from school right now.

"The end of next month- you think he'll die before then?" I honesty hoped so Keem was annoying as hell breathing heavy and shit.

"Ion know let's hope-you find ya mom?" I questioned she nodded.

"But I wasn't her little boy I was her little girl- so that ended bad" I kissed Macs head I really wanted him to come up here and find happiness- maybe he did. Having a kid also made me a lot more understanding. I knew before I would've said some crazy shit at first sight but I had to stop and think about it it was king standing in front of me.than I thought about how many times Mac actually seemed happy as a boy- and I decided if he was happy it wasn't my business.

"I got a son now" I said showing her a picture of king and Tas'hania.

"A son? You got someone knocked up in New York? Wait you went back home? I'm missing everything" she huffed as she went through the pictures of king.

"Yeah been home for almost two months now- I missed it like crazy. Donnie hadda come bail me out and I got into some shit up there" I explained and Mac pushed me rolling her eyes. I missed Mac I wasn't gonna lie- but I also felt like I didn't know nothing about the new Mac.

......................................................
Y'all had me screaming with y'all
Comments so I hadda post this because Donnie really a whole foo until he get in his feels.

Okay what's y'all favorite song atm! My playlist dry