First Muster: Chapter 7

***

***

"What a pleasant surprise prince Jungkook," the king sounded as if he's mocking the younger royal.

Jungkook simply bowed in respect to the king and smiled.

"Indeed your majesty. I came here to be the royal doctor's apprentice," he informed the king.

"Dr. Jin huh? I'm surprised he accepted another apprenticeship since his last," the king crossed his legs as he leans back lazily on his throne.

"I was surprised myself too your majesty," he said. His purple eyes glimmering under the throne room's lighting.

"So, how are you feeling today? I see you busted out your muscular legs," Jimin teased.

Jungkook snickered at the king's sly comment.

"It's fine, I mean swimming is better but legs will do," he nodded with a smile.

They've been known to be the closest royals to ever co-exist in a vast kingdom. Jungkook looked up to him and he respects him a lot. Jimin sees him as a good prince so having him here means that he'll have company again.

Jungkook looked forward to Jimin keeping Yeora to himself so he's planning on snucking into her room every now and then to get closer to her and steal her gifts once and for all.

I'm sure the king will never notice once she's dead.

Jungkook thought to himself.

"Very well prince Jungkook, feel at home and if you need anything else, ask Yeora," the king cocked his head to the side.

Jungkook was taken aback by how he just easily somewhat gave away Yeora to him.

"Yeora?" the young prince acted innocent.

"Right," Jimin must've realized that he still doesn't know who Yeora is.

"Alice, bring Yeora here," he asked and within minutes, Alice entered the throne room with Yeora in tow.

Jungkook's eyes dances with joy when he saw a familiar figure behind Alice. Both of them bowed to the king first and to the prince. Yeora stood motionless beside Alice as Jungkook scrutinizes her.

He noticed how her brown eyes are lively, her skin glowing healthily and her long, wavy brown hair reaches her tiny waist. Her hands are clutching her dress tightly showing that she's nervous. He can also hear her heartbeat racing a bit.