Kill the kids

Kaneki's PoV:

Me and Hide leave the house and go roller skating, we went to one that wasn't too popular. We arrived there and got some shoes, Hide pays for us then we take a seat and put on the roller skates. Hide helped me get up and go onto the wooden floor, it starts off good, me and Hide used one another for support until we were good enough to go. We let go and skated next to each other, suddenly an annoying squeaky giggle cafe from behind us "excuse meeeee~" I kid said while skating between us. Me and Hide looked at each other with a disappointed expression.

Some kids came out of nowhere and slid along the floor and went the wrong way, getting in our way and getting close to us while skating. "God, I swear to God I'm gonna run them over" I huff, Hide chuckles "run over their fingers next time they slide on the floor" then a kid went through us again "your mum doesn't love you" I said, Hide laughs. "Come, if we do this they can't get past" Hide said, then holding my hand. We watch the kids, the rolled along the floor "this is for roller skating, if you're trying to show off I'm not impressed" I say. "I hope they hurt themselves" Hide laughs.

Eventually one of the kids bump their head, Hide points it out to me then we laugh about it to each other.

God

What a beautiful day out