FOUR

Skylar's POV

Shawn and I haven't talked much since we discussed our status at the cafè yesterday, but today I decided I'd go over to his condo.

First I thought I'd text him and see if he's free. So I went ahead and picked up my phone and clicked onto our chat.

Skylar: Hey Shawn, are you free today? I was thinking maybe I could come over but only if you're okay with it :)

Shawn: of course I am! Come on over

And with that, I headed to my room to get ready.

-

Once I had got to his floor I knocked on his door. Shawn answered in a split second, he looked good as ever of course.

"Oh hey Shaw-"

I couldn't even finish before he pulled me inside the house, tugging at my arm and kissing me roughly, but passionately.

"What was that for?" I asked grinning.

"Oh, I'm sorry if you didn't want me to-"

I kissed him, "No its okay."

He smiled, which made me smile.

"So whats up?"

I looked at him and smiled slightly, "I've thought about it." His eyes loomed into mine, "I want to do it. I want to be with you no matter what I have to deal with. I'd do anything to be with you, Shawn." His smile grew bigger, as he pulled me into his lap. I rested my forehead against his, I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed. "Then its official once again, you, Skylar... Are mine, all mine." He growled in my ear. A small moan left my throat, his lips connected with mine in a heated manner.

It didn't take long before our clothes were off and my back met the silk sheets of his bed.

"Pizza or Chinese? I sighed and laid back on the soft pillows. I shrugged as I pulled the blanket over my bare chest. "Chinese sounds fine, but your cooking sounds really good too." He smiled, "how does chicken parm sound with pasta?" I thought about it for a second, "I think that sounds amazing." He nodded, gave me a kiss and put his boxers on with some sweatpants. I stayed in the bed and closed my eyes. I didn't mean to fall asleep, but what I woke up to was beautiful.

Shawn was singing a song that sounded so beautiful, his voice bounced off the walls of the condo. I slowly got out of bed and picked up one of his shirts I threw it on and made my way to the kitchen.

" Am I turning into someone else?

I'm praying that I don't forget just who I am

I really wanna understand

I just wanna understand

I'm callin' all my friends after midnight, yeah

To remind 'em that I'll always be there for them

It gets lonely when there's no one to talk to

But it's good to know that somebody cares

'Cause I've been on this train too long

People gettin' off and on

I'm prayin' that I don't forget where I belong."

I walked up behind him and I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his toned back. "Well good morning sleeping beauty. Well, its nine at night, but hello." I giggled, "hello babe. It smells really good, I can't wait." "You don't have to wait much longer cause its almost ready," he sang.

The timer went off on the stove and dinner was done, and it smelled really good. "That looks amazing, Shawn thank you." "I cant wait to try it!"