Hey Look, A Book

Oops self promo

Hey guys, are YOU a fan of The Mortal Instruments series?? I am, I am religiously following the book series and I have decided to make a fanfic. I've taken a break from actual writing for a long time and now I am back. If you're interested in a really cool fanfic please check it out. I pride myself on trying my best to make fanfics as real as they can be. I take many qualities and cliches I hate in other fanfics and try to correct them in my own. It has romance but it also has a real plot that fits in with the series. With twists and turns and ships and shit you need to check it out as I am very proud to release it. Also lowkey spent like three hours working on that cover. I'm no editing expert. I don't have Photoshop. I complete covers by going into about six different online editing websites and using features and saving back and forth. So in short, I know the the cover may look crappy but I am just so damn proud of it. 

Also it's my birthday on April 20th so consider a little vote like a happy sweet 19 for me.

If you like any of my help books please check out my Mortal Instruments fanfiction, City of Broken Wings.

Here ---> https://my.w.tt/7mJM4xQOTV