Chapter 1

It was a while after the preliminary Chuunin Exams, and Sasuke couldn't stop thinking about him.

That's right. Him.

The Uzumaki Naruto.

The way he never gives up even when failure is heading his way. The way he seems weak yet he can be so strong at the right moments.

"You're not afraid are you? Scaredy cat!"

His eyes... His beautiful ocean blue eyes were a fiery red at that moment.

Looks like Sasuke didn't need to save his ass in battle anymore...

Damn it! He thought. When did Naruto get so strong??

He sighed, feeling defeated and stood from where he was sitting in his home. Sasuke dressed in his usual attire-- a dark blue shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back and white shorts. He gathered his ninja equipment and weapons and tied his Konoha headband around his forehead.

With that, Sasuke opened the front door and headed off to the usual meeting place he and his ninja team meet for missions.

o°o°o°o°o°o°o
So, how was that? 😅
I know, I know! It was really short this time and nothing really happened this chapter but I promise the next one will be longer. I'm not really good at coming up with the beginning with a story, but I have a plot in my head so don't worry about that. Anyway, I'm gonna work on the next chapter now so bye!