Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - True Feelings Been Told

"Hang on, Deku-kun.'" She squeaked as she used all her strength to pull him in her room.

Izuku then climbed up but felt a lot of pain coming from his arm due to the amount of weight pulling him down, causing Ochako to pull him up harder. It was painful, honestly.

He groaned loudly as he gave him a big push up as he started climbing in.

"Almost there!" Ochako told as he jumped inside her room.

Izuku immediately landed on the floor as he laid down, completely exhausted. Same goes for Ochako. She panted, trying to catch her breath. She then looked over to him.

"What were you thinking?!" She asked.

The other boy, still laying down in pain, answered. "I-I'm sorry, I know that was such a dumb idea."

He promptly sat up and looked straight back at her. His eyes soon turned serious as he stared intently at her. She noticed it and she looked around the place awkwardly, avoiding his eye contact.

She was wearing such exposed clothes. Her loosed pink tank top and blue shorts, completely unaware that Izuku would visit her so suddenly. She covered a bit of herself, trying her best to not show.

"S-So, what are you doing here?" She asked, looking down.

Izuku then realized that he has been staring at her for a long time so he immediately averted her eyes.

He kept quiet, not sure what to say, still. He swore in his head. This was the perfect chance to tell her everything. No one is listening, it's just Ochako, the person whom he only wanted to talk to.

He can't waste this chance.

"Uraraka-san, I..." He paused. "I'm really sorry for acting like that towards you."

Ochako's eyes were half-lidded, as she looked down, showing a rather bereft expression at him.

Izuku knew those words weren't enough.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you without even considering how you feel about that. Sorry for always thinking of myself, without getting a chance to ask you if you're okay with this but instead I just left you without saying anything."

She furrowed her eyebrows and scowled at him. "You keep saying sorry." She muttered.

Izuku heard it and he started to frown. He doesn't know what to say next. He clearly was an idiot.

"Uraraka-san, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. Something I have never thought I would say."

She gazed at him, slowly. Her face giving a sign for him to continue. He was absolutely nervous as hell. He was so anxious saying this. Never in his life has he felt this way.

"Uraraka-san,"

He took in a big inhale.

"I like you."

Then silence came. Izuku closed his eyes, already having the mixture of fear and relief after saying those words. But the problem was, there was no response from her.

He opened his eyes steadily, only finding her with an apathetic look. He was truly shock with her reaction, not expecting this type of results. He guess he had high hopes.

"Then?" She said.

Then?

What does that mean? That wasn't an answer he was expecting. Is Izuku getting rejected? He thought this would go well, but it wasn't what he had planned. His brain couldn't process of what's happening.