CH-20

YASAKA SHRINE
A portal opened up infront of the gate of the shrine,9 silhouette came out of it they are none other than Y/n and others.
Gasper:umm...what about Rossweisse-Sensei?
He asked making everyone stop on their tracks.
Asia: ehhhh 😅 we completely forgot about her.
She said with a sweat-drop.
Y/n: Rossweisse?
Kiba: you see y/n Rossweisse is a former Valkyrie, she used to serve Odin..
Y/n: Odin that perverted old man.
Kiba nods his head.
Kiba: yeah,but She was abandoned by Odin we don't know the reason why he left her but I think Rias is the one is behind this, because after Odin left her in human realm She was persuaded by Rias into becoming her servant.
He stated
Y/n: hoh...well off course she will persuade her, Valkyries are elite warriors of Asgardian that served that pervy old man they are proficient in the use of Norse magic and on top of that every each one of them are very skilled in swordsmanship.
He said with a sigh.
Y/n: ALCIEL!
A being came out of his shadow and kneels infront of him. Akeno and others[ except Serafall and Ophis] eyes open wide in shock when they saw Alciel as they can feel the power he is releasing which is on par with sirzech and Serafall.
Y/n: go and bring her here.
He said
Alciel: As you wish my lord.
He said with a bow and vanished in thin air.
Akeno: Y/N...
Y/n felt a pair of hands on his shoulder.
Akeno: It's time to answer some of our questions.... Right!
She said with a scary face.
[SCARY!] thought y/n in fear and nods his head hurriedly.
Akeno: so tell me where have you been all this time.
She asked Y/n, y/n looked at her face for some time before letting out a long sigh.
Y/n: let's enter the shrine first...then I will answer all of your questions.
Akeno and others nods their heads before following y/n inside the shrine.
TIMESKIP: INSIDE SHRINE
In one of its huge ass room 14 figures is sitting opposite to Y/n. They are none other than Scathach, Serafall, Yasaka , Iris, Red, Ophis, Magari, Tohru, Akeno, Asia, kiba, Koneko, Xenovia and Gasper.
Y/n: you want to know where was I all this time....right?
Akeno nods her head.
Y/n:"sigh" that day I indeed died by their hands...but I don't know how but my soul somehow managed to break the shackles of this world laws and reincarnate in a world similar to this with my memory intact"smiles" I was really blessed to be born in such a loving family.
He said with a warm smile and shows them his memories of his family,the more they watched Y/n memories the more their smile broadened...indeed it's a blessing to born in such a loving family as they saw how y/n mom, dad and his big brother pamper him.
Y/n: But one day it all changed.
frown appears on everyone face as they hear his words.
Y/n: A colossal tree appears out of nowhere at the centre of the world, we started to call it "YGGDRASIL THE WORLD TREE" As it connects to nine different realm:Asgard, Álfheimr, Vanaheimr, Niðavellir, Midgard, Jötunheimr, Niflheim, Helheim and Múspellsheimr each world is filled with different types of Races like Dragons, Fairies, Dwarves, Elves, demons, monster...including gods and true Gods..let me tell you guys one thing every single God are insanely Overpowered...and then comes the true God....who are hundred...no maybe thousand times stronger than those Gods.
Everyone gulped in fear on hearing his words.
Y/n: they are total four in number and I am the successor of all four of them.
All: Ehhhhhh
Y/n chuckles on seeing their shocked face.
Y/n: you see after YGGDRASIL made its appearance in our world, humans started to gain superhuman abilities all over the world...including me, I got the power of "DEVOUR"...you maybe thinking what it can do.
Everyone nods their heads like a four year old kid as if they are listening to some kind of thriller story.
Y/n: I can devour anything like if I killed an ultimate class devil and activate my power on the Devil "smirks" I will gain all of his/her abilities including their magical power and superhuman strength.
He said with a smirk on his face.
Kiba: Bro....that's ability of yours is broken.
He said with a shock face.
Y/n: it maybe broken...but I have another one which is more broken than this one hehe.
He said with a hearty laugh.
Kiba:

Y/n chuckles on hearing his wordsY/n: I am

Y/n: I am...I got it from one of my Master.
He said with a smile.

ENJOY