Chapter 16: Family Date

"APPA" Minyeol ran as fast as lightning, tackling Jimin into a tight hug. The younger boy laughed happily "MY APPA IS HERE" Yeoul smiled at the welcoming sight in front of her.

"Daddy's son so hyper this early" he hold the younger boy, rocking him side to side with a genuine smile. She let them stayed like that exchanging hi and devouring their daddy-and-son moment. Come to think about it again, it felt too real to be truth.

Yesterday after Jin and Jimin left, Taehwan came over to check on her. To come at odd hours like that was so not Taehwan, then he happened to witness Jimin and Yeoul few minutes ago. She feared this time would come where she had to break his heart. As a matter of fact her relationship was not like how he thought it would be but she didn't want to put false hope on him.

"So you and Jimin.."

Yeoul blurted before he could finish his words "It is not like what you think. We are not in that kind of relationship..still figuring it out" he sighed in sheer relief.

However his expression was rather dark and dull "I hope you guys can work on something, whatever is best for you and Minyeol" he smiled sadly.

"Tae-ah...I am sorry" she looked down on her feet too afraid to meet his gaze. He had done everything for her, the only thing she couldn't give him now was her heart. It's always been Jimin.

"Hey... don't apologize. Feelings cant be force Yeoul-ah, just so you know I will be here beside you no matter what" he took her hand, caressing it with care and love.

'I hope you find someone that can love you as much you love me Taehwan' she wrapped her arm around his torso, hugging him.

Minyeol's voice brought her attention back abruptly to happy faces in front of her "Mommy, lets go! Daddy said we will be riding fun rides!" he held onto Yeoul's hand tight, swinging it back and forth.

"Will you be okay to go out in public?" her eyes glistened with worries. Taking a few step closer to Jimin, she put the mask back on covering his face "Better..Now lets go" she squished his cheeks briefly.

How to stop myself from falling for you even deeper Na Yeoul, Jimin rubbed his back hair with a foolish smile.

Hand in hand they strolled along the sidewalk with Minyeol in the middle, both of them eventually listened to this cute chatterbox along the journey. For some reason, Minyeol really inherit Yeoul's personality, he talked way too much. Exchanging funny stories with the younger one mostly about his classmates, gave them a big laugh. There was no doubt he was chosen to become the class president.

The family arrived at an amusement park which already excite Minyeol whom started to bob his head up and down, getting ready to try out different rides. His eyes were glimmered in happiness "Appa, look toys! Can I have those?" he pointed at the bunny plushies.

Jimin immediately grimaced as it reminded him of Jungkook "Out of all toys, why must bunny" annoyed, he hummed under his breath.

"WHOA!" Minyeol clasped his hand excitedly and his mouth gaped, amused at the sight of roller coaster not far from where they stood.

"Can we ride that appa appa?" he blinked cutely, playing with Jimin's fingers.

"That ride is not for a kid like you Na Minyeol" Yeoul waved her finger in disapproval.

"Park... Park Minyeol" Jimin corrected with a playful glare.

"Is this even a right time to debate?" Yeoul rolled her eyes with a frown.

Minyeol continued to beg "Please please mommy..let me ride that. Appa plishh" he then turned to Jimin who seemed ready to comply. No matter what kind of body signal Yeoul gave him, Jimin would just shun her. In the end, they agreed to ride the roller coaster.