chapter 1

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha............

Seriously you had to do this to me, are you seriously mocking me? Why? Why? I don't want to repeat this hellish life again and again! Why?

One day, when I got into a car accident, when I was this much closer to death, I was almost going to die. Why did he have to appear? Why? I don't want to see you nor come close to you, as you will be the reason why I had died in one of my previous life.

Yes, as you can guess the god has given me another chance to relive my life.

In my past life as Haruna kishimoto, I was a cute, bubbly, fun, somehow stupid kind of girl who was actually a genius. I love to play otome games as it was one of my most favourite Hobbies, I was a complete otaku and also a huge fangirl.

My parents and my older brother dote on me so much. And I also love them so damn much! I had a supper caring family. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM A LOT. My mom is a doctor, my dad is a scientist, my brother is an idol/actor.

I died by a freaking truck, those clique plot. Omg who would have thought that I would die because of a truck, wtf seriously! But for now, I realize that right now I'm the villainess lady, Lily Vean. In the otome game called you're my love.

And I have another memories as well and that is of Lily Vean.

The villainess of the otome game called you're my love. I have been bullied, tortured, used, thrown away by so many people that I no longer believe in the existence of LOVE. IS LOVE REAL, THEN WHY CAN'T I TOUCH IT? FEEL IT? SEE IT? ALL I EVER GOT WAS BETRAYAL! HATE! DISHONESTY! The person I finally love and sacrificed for misunderstood me, killed me.........why..... Did I have to suffer from it? I truly love him so much, and now you are telling me that I was just a tiny obstacle for my step sister Rose Vean.

Are you trying to mock me GOD? Why did you let me suffer from this pain again and again.

I don't want to repeat this life, I don't not want to live this life again!

I did nothing to my step sister, I just did not had the heart to stop all those bullying act on my step sister, what did she do for me?

Did she ever stopped the bullying for me? Well no. And it was all her fault for making huge ranking guys fall in love with her, her business has nothing to do with me.

Yet you label me as heartless, greedy, selfish person, you were the last person I wanted to hear this from! I have saved you in many occasions, I save you many times, I sacrificed for you, she did nothing! Yet, in the end why her but not me? I really LOVED YOU! BUT NOW I ONLY HATE YOU!

I started to have this huge pain, It hurts so badly, bad is too light to describe this pain that I'm going through right now. It lasted for a whole week for me to digest both souls memories into one and it took me some time for two souls to merge into one.

I m no longer Haruna kishimoto, but I m also not the old Lily Vean. Today I have truly been reborn.

I will not suffer in this lifetime, I will not fall in love. That's my resolution, and I will definitely fulfill it.